Dear Sponsors etc

STevoVIII

Registered
I've finally found an exhaust that I want for the new blue 08.

Only problem, it's a yoshimura japan part.

Yoshimura product site : GSX1300R HAYABUSA?08-10? - SLIP-ON TRI-OVAL DUAL EXIT (2SILENCERS)

I'm almost willing to donate a kidney, but if anyone knows how to get ahold of yoshimura jp parts or can get me a price quote on this, i'd be willing to offer up organs. :laugh:

The muffler length is perfect, the tip is a bit over the top but i love it. and it's a slip on. sounds like a nice sport touring set up!

I've finally found an exhaust that I want for the new blue 08.

Only problem, it's a yoshimura japan part.

Yoshimura product site : GSX1300R HAYABUSA?08-10? - SLIP-ON TRI-OVAL DUAL EXIT (2SILENCERS)

I'm almost willing to donate a kidney, but if anyone knows how to get ahold of yoshimura jp parts or can get me a price quote on this, i'd be willing to offer up organs. :laugh:

The muffler length is perfect, the tip is a bit over the top but i love it. and it's a slip on. sounds like a nice sport touring set up!

A kidney?? Hmmmmmmmm?????? What's your blood type?? :poke:

That's nice...I tried to get a similar exhaust for my 2001 GSXR1000! Yosh had pics of the tri-oval with dual tips on a GSXR1K in their catalog but kept telling me they weren't manufacturing it!!

If that's the case, yoshi is one of the biggest teases ever. I honestly can not decide on an exhaust to save the life of me, then i saw those. finally a pipe I want.

You might want to compare the same exhaust with the full system price instead of the slipons. Sometimes you can find the price not to far apart] thats if they make the system]
I pulled up your link; very nice

I was quoted 1800 for them last year through yoshi usa. I figured I'd wait for them to come down in price. And I would prefer a full system. Maybe a V & H header with those slip-ons:whistle:

You might want to compare the same exhaust with the full system price instead of the slipons. Sometimes you can find the price not to far apart] thats if they make the system]
I pulled up your link; very nice

Yea, I'd rather just have a slip on set up. I had the r55 on my other busa and I have installed a lot of other exhausts. I want to do a lot of long road trips on this bike, and slip ons just make more sense. It's not really about the money, It's more the tone and the resonance. I'd like to cut some weight too, I ride two up a lot and if i could cut another 20lbs or so off the ass of my bike it'd make it a lot more fun for us .

I had that looked into... they want rediculous pricing.. It can be ordered.. but not feasible at all..

waiting them to be slashed 80% before I even consider looking at them ever again.

STevoVIII,
Just want to say thanks. I am buying my third Busa w/i the next 90 days. I was looking that the Akrapovic 4-2-1-2 and the TiForce 4-2-1-2, but after seeing your post, I am fairly certain I will be buying the GSX1300R HAYABUSA(08-10 : CANADA)
4-2-1-2 FULL SYSTEM TITANIUM TRI-OVAL (DUAL EXIT). If I can figure out how to get it shipped to Oklahoma. I love the way it looks.

Don

yoshi dual 2 .jpg

yoshi dual.jpg

yea, that set up does look extremely gnarly! i think more options is ideal. I also just like the idea of having something a little different than everyone else. I like to do things differently. i mean, I like to take a proven platform and do things just a little different. classy, but different

25225_1255317661771_1194450710_30757040_2011965_n.jpg

24185_375443927100_506527100_4207768_3343548_n.jpg

that was my evo in it's last incarnation before I sold to the guy driving it the first pic, a very good friend of mine. being original and keeping it classy without looking cheap is difficult, thats why you gotta pay to play

Ok I called Yoshi USA. The sales person said she is going to email Yoshi JP and send me some info on that system. I will have it, no matter what, LOL. I waited 10 weeks for my MR CF windscreen for my last busa. It sat in customs for 8 days after it got to the states.

Don

I had a thread on this earlier.. Yoshi USA quoted me $3600 USD for the system.

for slip ons? haha :whistle: I like to feel like a baller but I probably wouldn't be able to talk myself into that. hahaha

I would love to laugh at the show bike guys and say "my slip ons are worth as much as your 300 tire kit" hahaha.

for slip ons? haha :whistle: I like to feel like a baller but I probably wouldn't be able to talk myself into that. hahaha

I would love to laugh at the show bike guys and say "my slip ons are worth as much as your 300 tire kit" hahaha.

The pics I posted are of a full system. It weighs ~14.2lbs total.

Don

The pics I posted are of a full system. It weighs ~14.2lbs total.

Don

Don,

The one you posted is, and it looks amazing!

I was referencing the slip ons I had posted earlier.

14.2 with 2 mufflers is almost hard to believe! it looks amazing and i bet it sounds like a raped ape.

Back