New YOSHIMURA JAPAN exhaust, another !

full

Registered
the name : SLIP-ON STAINLESS TRI-OVAL DUAL EXIT

081004_hayabusa_800.jpg

HD pictures : http://www.yoshimura-jp.com/en/products/images/081004_hayabusa_5787.jpg

on the site : YOSHIMURA JAPAN : PRODUCTS : CYCLONE

Looks good and probably sounds pretty good. Any specs on performance ? Do you see the ceasar planks on that rear tyre ? I mean chicken :whistle:

Not a big fan of the double outlets. Maybe one, larger opening that would trace the outsides of the two circles? (Almost like the shape of the turn signals.)

Yosh Japan used to sell these. But they were at one time Discontinued. I think Nitrous Junkie had the last one of the original run. This appears to be a new version of it. The Tank is Aluminum and holds a little over 6 gallons (24L) of fuel. Plus it is set up for a dry brake.

whats special about the tank?

I have a full R77 carbon but.....I looked at a dual outlet before cause I kinda like the way they look and I like this one even more cause it"s a little shorter than most of their pipes.:thumbsup: I wonder what it would look like in carbon????

does anyone notice how they used the fastest best looking color to showcase their new product:laugh::laugh::laugh:

whats that say to the charcoal briquette, and blue and gold riders:moon::moon::moon:

think the japs know what what their doing??? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

does anyone notice how they used the fastest best looking color to showcase their new product:laugh::laugh::laugh:

whats that say to the charcoal briquette, and blue and gold riders:moon::moon::moon:

think the japs know what what their doing??? :thumbsup::thumbsup:
They're just trying to add some flavor to it.....charcoal briquette is still #1...:laugh:

Back