Let's see some of those turbo busa

Well, yes and no. Its the water/air intercooler that lowers the intake temps, allowing you to run more boost on pump, and the fact that you have a larger turbo that allows you to make more horsepower per pound of boost pressure. A GT35R makes more horsepower at 10# than a Mitsu 16G on the same motor. It has to do with CFM . . .:laugh:

Thats why RCC Ultra kits rule . . .:fight:

I've seen the super ultra with a gt40r pump out 340's @ 11lbs all day long on pump gas. :thumbsup:

The ultrakits from RCC really take the cake :bowdown:

I've seen the super ultra with a gt40r pump out 340's @ 11lbs all day long on pump gas. :thumbsup:

My lowly Ultra only makes 325 RWHP @ 10 pounds of boost . . .???

Oh yeah - pump gas, all day long!!!!:lol:

Only a GT35RR . . . Ultras - all of them - rule!!!:thumbsup:

Thats some ridiculous power:thumbsup: mine takes 14lb to make 349HP. It could possible by that the bike you are talking about is not stock stroke and bore or maybe it has headwork and cams....or it could just be completely identical to mine. The variations in dyno's are crazy these days. I'm going to run mine over to the dyno about 30 minutes from the house and make a pull on the wastegate just to have a comparison to the other place my bike was tuned at. The dyno by my house has stock Gen 2 making low 170's and his fully built 1441's with a sidewinder on pump make 220HP so I consider it to be a very accurate dyno

My lowly Ultra only makes 325 RWHP @ 10 pounds of boost . . .???

Oh yeah - pump gas, all day long!!!!:lol:

Only a GT35RR . . . Ultras - all of them - rule!!!:thumbsup:

Damn don't see how you do it:thumbsup: even if I took my 240 off the bike mine wouldn't make that at 10lb

newpaint001.jpg

newpaint005.jpg

newpaint009.jpg

newpaint007.jpg

newpaint008.jpg

newpaint006.jpg

newpaint013.jpg

Been many moons since I posted here, looks like many changes as well.

I'll bite with my y2k, I'm not much of a bling guy so to some it may be to bland.
The color was shot at Park Place Lexus in Plano it is Glacier Frost Mica, multi-pearl.
Wished I would have left it stock colors now, miss the red/grey.

not everything but some of the important stuff.
Port n Polish, Carpenter HD V-Springs, Stock Cams w'Ape Adj cams gears set to 105/105, .090 base spacer, JE turbo pistons, Carillo H-Beams,Tooled Steel shift shafts, Robinson Output Shaft (sheared OEM off once I rebuilt the motor), Basically a RCC Stage 2 , running Turbonetics T61 (T4 frame), MT2 controller, HKS Super Sequential BOV, HKS 50mm w-Gate, 3" Dump, MC X-Press Mech Sump Pump.
Stock Wheelbase is the bestest :lol:

mybusa.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

newplenum.jpg

Last edited:
This is a video of me at funny car fever too weeks ago haven some fun with a funny bikes. :poke:

- fields performance vs turbo joe[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Im now sorry I looked cuz I want one..:cry:

Durn those downpipes coming out of the fairing are cooooool..:beerchug:

Been many moons since I posted here, looks like many changes as well.

I'll bite with my y2k, I'm not much of a bling guy so to some it may be to bland.
The color was shot at Park Place Lexus in Plano it is Glacier Frost Mica, multi-pearl.
Wished I would have left it stock colors now, miss the red/grey.

not everything but some of the important stuff.
Port n Polish, Carpenter HD V-Springs, Stock Cams w'Ape Adj cams gears set to 105/105, .090 base spacer, JE turbo pistons, Carillo H-Beams,Tooled Steel shift shafts, Robinson Output Shaft (sheared OEM off once I rebuilt the motor), Basically a RCC Stage 2 , running Turbonetics T61 (T4 frame), MT2 controller, HKS Super Sequential BOV, HKS 50mm w-Gate, 3" Dump, MC X-Press Mech Sump Pump.
Stock Wheelbase is the bestest :lol:

mybusa.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

newplenum.jpg

sick build, share some numbers w us!:beerchug:

Back