Clear Euro Front Lenses

MikeSomething

Registered
I'm looking for a set of clear front euro (Clamshell) lenses...
D2Moto.com is offering me 40% off everything, but they don't have these in stock (for the past year now). I found em on eBay for around $50.00 in the US and $30.00 in Hong Kong. Just wondering if anyone can give me any better leads here... Thanks!

YS004C-2.jpg

Alright:

Pashnit = $52.95 shipped within US
D2Moto = $39.99 +40% off (Not in Stock)
eBay = $49.95 shipped within US
eBay = $29.99 shipped from Hong Kong

All same Clear Alternative's Lens

Last edited:
Mike - give me 40 bucks and they are yours. Kick in 5 bucks for shipping and I'll ship them out tomorrow.

PM me your email address and I'll send over an invoice.

You'll have them on Friday.

:easy:

dats cheap dude.....considering its brand new :beerchug:

Yeah. Basically cost. And yes, that was easy. Maybe for our 2010 lineup, we need to keep one of each on hand. We always have the LED one's laying around, those are always popular.

So should I get more in? I think I have 2 more of these crystal clear ones. :laugh:

Invoice forwarded to you Mike. :thumbsup:

Was spose to get em on Friday at the earliest... Got them early 2day (Thursday)...
Great seller, box was well packed and the item couldn't be more on the money!!
Looking forward to doing more business w/ this guy again!!! Thanks Pashnit!
:beerchug:

Was spose to get em on Friday at the earliest... Got them early 2day (Thursday)...
Great seller, box was well packed and the item couldn't be more on the money!!
Looking forward to doing more business w/ this guy again!!! Thanks Pashnit!
:beerchug:

Tim is good people :beerchug:

Does anyone make the clear blinker lenses without the lines in them? I want the crystal clear lense that you can't even tell is on the thing. NOT with LED's.

Does anyone make the clear blinker lenses without the lines in them? I want the crystal clear lense that you can't even tell is on the thing. NOT with LED's.
Not sure what u mean by "you can't tell is on the thing", but you can get LED bulbs or mirror bulbs so u can't see the orange. If you mean, can't see the lens, I've seen covers for em, that's about it.

Last edited:
I want a 100% clear see through lense, like on most headlights. It looks like you can reach in and touch the bulb.

clear lense.jpg

I thought the 06's had clear lenses already. Mine does.??? Or are these different in some way?

Back