Clear lenses for front signals

DaZee can you mail me this "kit" I will make them here and send them back to Japan as a prototype. I have never seen a kit in the US to make your own lenses.

A-TECH is creating a new Hayabusa fairing (endurance race style) it would be a good time to have a prototype lense to send them.

OH FUKK, That just took the wind right outta my sails. I thought we were homefree. KAWABUSER, I emplore you to please call magical and try to get them interested in this.

I second that. I will buy them if someone makes them. Also, have another ? I want to buy clear lens and yellow bulbs for the rear signals. I know that Lockhart sells them but does not show the Busa in their online catalog. Anybody know if they are available?

Thanks

I agree the Busa would look a little better with clear lenses. If someone can make them I would buy a pair. However, here's another suggestion you may or may not like. Has anyone considered just covering the OEM blinkers? I mean maybe painting over them to match the color of the bike. Or maybe even a sticker that matched the paint of the bike. Unplug the blinkers so they no longer work and install flush mounts.

I don't know. I'm just bored and running my mouth. Just my .02 cents.

Kaw, it would be cheaper going to a craft shop and buying the stuff, I'm sure you have the equivalents in the US and it would be cheaper than here.

Whay you need is a jar or silicone molding compound, a can of easy release agent - seems like a very light oil to me ! And of course the solution for making the crystal lense. When I get home - tomorrow, I'll post the names of the products I bought if it helps.

Really you can go to a large craft centre and see lots of various kits for making molds for andthing from liquid metal and plastics, to face masks. Can also pick up a variety of tints you can add to the clear solution.

BTW Also found out last night that my rear light bracket is not exactly standard. I have an additional piece of metal welded on each side that will have to be removed to make it fit the A-Tech parts.

I'll reimburse you for any expenses you incur doing this. I appreciate the help. No response from air-tech.

If a set of clear lens are found for the front, I'll take a set also. Jack

Back