Euro front fender

deruwe2002

Registered
First, new to the site and wanted to give a shoutout, glad I found you guys. I've been spending most of my time lately reading old topics and 'catching up'...

Second, wondering if anyone knows where I can find one of the vented Euro front fenders with the two vent holes on the top of the fender in plain view. I know I came across them once, but can't seem to find them again...

Thanks for the help,
Nathan

I hear the vented fender leaves some nasty lookin' bolt holes, that's why I didn't buy it

Talk to NJ about it (Nitrous Junkie) He'll stear you clear. He's had one already.

Welcome! Around here, we love pics! Also, what do you do at Pendleton?

One of those euro front fenders would be cool to mount some driving lights in those holes.

I'm not saying its a bad piece,what I am saying is that it leaves the bottom mounting holes unused,it looks like do do to me,and its a french company.The fender looks ok,the holes and the brackets not being used....you decide.

I have it on mine for about couple years now. It really shows off more of the front wheel if you have chrome. You dont really notice the bolt holes not being used. Too risky for lights in the holes and have one flip into the wheel

jD

I love mine....

P.

eurofender.jpg

Side shot as requested.... not the best. Let me run out to the garage and take another one.

P.

side_shot.jpg

The mounting holes are not that noticable. Not a bad looking mod. But for 249.00 it is a bit pricey.

<!--EDIT|SHWELL
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151451800 -->

I never saw that fender before, but I think I like it. Like it alot. Especially with the screens in it. Deffinetially shows off the frt wheel..

Bought it from Eurobikes in Manassas VA. They are about 30 minutes from my house.

P.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151458540 -->

Back