Doohicky thingys

BBB

Busa groupie
Donating Member
Registered
I've looked for, but have not found, a post that explains all the funky little icons that show up by your user name and what they mean. For example the kanjis or that spinning bar thingy. I get the toasters and I know why the user names are different colors, but what about the rest?

On a side note, why do chicks use the word thingy after they describe something well enough to know what it is? Example: the screwdriver twisty thingy, or the remote clicker thingy. ???

the spinning bar means you are a donating member type of thingy. The Kanji's represent your post count thingy.

the spinning bar means you are a donating member type of thingy. The Kanji's represent your post count thingy.

Ahhh. I thought my name being in green meant I was a donating member.

How many posts per Kanji? I saw in another thread somebody commented that they were going to get a Kanji because they hit 500 but I have two Kanji's and I'm just over 400? Riddle me that batman.

Ahhh. I thought my name being in green meant I was a donating member. This is also true.

How many posts per Kanji? I saw in another thread somebody commented that they were going to get a Kanji because they hit 500 but I have two Kanji's and I'm just over 400? Riddle me that batman.
That I can not answer.

Your question about why women use thingy can be answered simply with You are thingies therefore everything else is a thingy to you.:whistle::poke:

That I can not answer.

Your question about why women use thingy can be answered simply with You are thingies therefore everything else is a thingy to you.:whistle::poke:

You know how when you use a word a bunch of times it doesn't make sense any more?

Your repeated use of the word thingy/thingie seems to make me lose all interest in thingys/thingies in general. Too bad, huh? :poke:

seems like everything that has to deal with being a female or around them always has a y added to it.

a guy would say he had to pee
a girl .....potty

a guy...thing
girl.......thingy

so i have to ask YOU......why the y

seems like everything that has to deal with being a female or around them always has a y added to it.

a girl .....potty

a guy...thing
girl.......thingy

women are all about the WHY/Y they can never accept facts or what they are told. It is always WHY? never OK honey.:banghead:

Man I am so dead. looks like Sundays cemetery ride is my last ride.:whistle:

a girl .....potty

a guy...thing
girl.......thingy

I'm sorry, guys saying they have to pee? Isn't it more manly to say "I have to take a leak?". :poke:

women are all about the WHY/Y they can never accept facts or what they are told. It is always WHY? never OK honey.:banghead:

Man I am so dead. looks like Sundays cemetery ride is my last ride.:whistle:

mhmm.

Ahhh. I thought my name being in green meant I was a donating member.

I have also been wondering how to become a donating member.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back