And people ask why? What is so great about that web site.(the Org) Well,read this.

Nah I actually rode my Busa last weekend and finally got around to changing the oil. I simply just don’t ride it all that much. Nobody around me really rides sport bikes anymore...... I rode around by myself for years and honestly I’m tired of it. I found a solid group of people who ride Harley’s. They actually make plans and map out trips. Been doing a lot of motocamping. I’ve been riding all over the country far west as Oklahoma and north as Michigan Upper Peninsula. Seeing new places meeting new people that’s my idea of Motorcyle riding. Not riding 20 minutes to the same bike night every week or speeding down the same stretch of highway over and over again......
Thats very cool man. I enjoyed the heck outa all types of riding over the years. Single track,motoX,trials (not trails) enduro,my harley baggers,choppers,Busa's other sport bikes...love it all. Next thing will be building a couple of bikes for 2 ladies. One wants to get back on a metric cruiser (I've picked out an' old Suzuki Intruder for her) and another that wants to learn to ride. Those and some other project bikes will keep me busy this winter. They have all given me a decent budget to work with and with my free labor on them 'all, I have high hopes they will turn out well.
The harley crowd is cool in the fact they will do some distance and they prefer fireside to poolside.A few beers as opposed to marguritas at the bar. Cool #1.
Rubb.

Here is an' awesome example of why this is the best website on the planet.
A guy joins HOURS ago.Yup,hours. Signs up as a new member...looks around...likes what he see's.
He's eager to learn,eager to help out. Already wants to reach out. He reads a couple threads ,we bounce a few PM's back and forth.
He reads this one...helping out a member.
No hesitation...no questions...just BOOM. Donates $100.oo bucks. These are tuff times my friends...Covid,recession,job loss...you name it.
That's what makes giving hard right now. We have to tighten our belts,dig in for the worst.
This guy is not a millionaire...I know that. These were hard earned dollars. I love this guy.

Bro's...give it up for new member @Brandonhanson :bowdown: WAY COOL GUY.
Rubb.
Honest to God I'm still alittle young and I always felt like forums where the place for old dudes puffing out their chest with knowledge (sometimes nonsense) but since my age is getting up there and I've slowed down in life it really shows how many people are actually out there for great good and maybe people should slow down and listen to what people (especially experienced people) have to say. I'm glad to be a part of this small community.

Nah I actually rode my Busa last weekend and finally got around to changing the oil. I simply just don’t ride it all that much. Nobody around me really rides sport bikes anymore...... I rode around by myself for years and honestly I’m tired of it. I found a solid group of people who ride Harley’s. They actually make plans and map out trips. Been doing a lot of motocamping. I’ve been riding all over the country far west as Oklahoma and north as Michigan Upper Peninsula. Seeing new places meeting new people that’s my idea of Motorcyle riding. Not riding 20 minutes to the same bike night every week or speeding down the same stretch of highway over and over again......

It seems the HD guys around here enjoy riding from coffee shop to coffee shop, a couple take trips but not many. The guys on the Beemers and V Stroms are the ones going on all the trips.

We are lucky around here as we have a few roads to go on an adventure or two and the Hayabusa is a perfect platform for those roads.

Back