My first Track day, ( think i am going to be a Junkie now) PICS

Steven (Tuf) was bragging on you on the phone with me yesterday - and he's tough to impress :bowdown:

Yes he made me fell pretty good also, i wanna go ride with him, that would be awesome.

Looking good! I was starting to wonder if you were riding a NASCAR track with all of the left turn pics. Then I saw the one right hander pic. :laugh:

Let me get the 4x4 trailer ready and I will start meeting up with everyone!! Orlando just seems soooo far from everyone... Boohoo
Posted via Mobile Device

Come hear first, :please::laugh:

Looking good! I was starting to wonder if you were riding a NASCAR track with all of the left turn pics. Then I saw the one right hander pic. :laugh:

Thanks, yea there is only like 3 right turns in the whole track the direction we ran it.:laugh:

My jealous side tells me to advise that you SUCK..:laugh:..and I would believe that if I didnt like yo azz:laugh:

Kneedraggin, badazz monkey bastid:poke::laugh:

WhenI grow up I wanna be like you and Tufbusa:rofl::rofl:

If Lycan would remove the suction cup from his arse, he might be able to drag his knee also :laugh:

Sounds like it was a good time Shane, wish I could have joined ya. Like I said, you and I riding together geared up would be a dangerous thing :beerchug:

Sounds like it was a good time Shane, wish I could have joined ya. Like I said, you and I riding together geared up would be a dangerous thing :beerchug:

Yeah I wouldnt want to be riding with you 2 on that one.....,and by the way:moon:

:laugh:

Back