My first Track day, ( think i am going to be a Junkie now) PICS

Thank you,

She said today if they can get 30 people commited by this coming thursday they will do it if not they wont so make sure you E-mail her and let her know you are in for it. :thumbsup:

I will be there if they do, so lets try to get enough for it. it will be a blast.

I've emailed her. Hope they get enough interest so they can add this date to their calendar. Anyone else want to go???

Very nice pics. Bet you were glad to see over the dash board of the beginner class, sometimes they can get pretty crowded. Real cool of them to recognize a good rider and move you up a notch~!~

(I got black flagged at VIR for doing wheelies in the rain((in the beginner class)) but the official was real nice and said don't carry the front end that far until the track dries up, LoL) :laugh:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Novice group? It sure took them a long time to figure out they had a "Ben Spies" amongst the newbys. :whistle:

Great form, thanks for sharing and how much do you charge an hour for coaching?

Very nice pics. Bet you were glad to see over the dash board of the beginner class, sometimes they can get pretty crowded. Real cool of them to recognize a good rider and move you up a notch~!~

(I got black flagged at VIR for doing wheelies in the rain((in the beginner class)) but the official was real nice and said don't carry the front end that far until the track dries up, LoL) :laugh:

Thank you:thumbsup:

Great job bro, I cant wait to get out there in October. But I dont have a track bike. :poke:

Now, what you need to do is put that white busa out there and REALLY freak em out!

Now, what you need to do is put that white busa out there and REALLY freak em out!

In October, kinda curious myself how that is going to go, if i can get close to as fast of lap times with it then it would be awesome. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Novice group? It sure took them a long time to figure out they had a "Ben Spies" amongst the newbys. :whistle:

Great form, thanks for sharing and how much do you charge an hour for coaching?

Thanks Jelly :thumbsup:

Nice work Shane, thanks for the pics and sharing the excitement!:thumbsup:
I am going to do a track day too one day. Looks like a lot of fun on and off the track.
Lots of learning I hear.
:beerchug:
Bubba

Nice work Shane, thanks for the pics and sharing the excitement!:thumbsup:
I am going to do a track day too one day. Looks like a lot of fun on and off the track.
Lots of learning I hear.
:beerchug:
Bubba

Thanks BUBBA, and yes i learned more about my bike and the things it could do and NOT DO:laugh: than i ever imagined.

Steven (Tuf) was bragging on you on the phone with me yesterday - and he's tough to impress :bowdown:

Back