I only wish..... 4 the Bash!

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
That somehow we could get full pc. instruments there and really rock the place! I know that a lot of you guys have musical talent. It would be soo kewl to just let it rip! I played rock drums for he longest time. And it would be a pleasure to rock with some of you peeps. I kno, i'm asking for a lot here!!:whistle: I know i'd be sure to give you guys a show!

you obviously missed RacerV's performance at the Fall Bash... that is where all the trouble got started :lol:

Hey, no one's ever "gone streakin" :laugh: Guess we could add that one too... :moon:

I was fully expecting someone to say "oh yeah, we did that too, you just missed it" :laugh:

Withthis group?? There has had to be some nekkidness going on somewhere!

Well... if you consider Mr. Ninja in his A$$less chaps...

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Im not tellin:whistle:

I'm bringing along Andy, my Harley riding friend that has claimed a bench swing by the firepit as his "room" for the weekend...

He went to Sturgis years ago and it was rumored that he did a naked ride to the shower stalls :whistle:

I'm just warning everyone... :laugh:

I'm bringing along Andy, my Harley riding friend that has claimed a bench swing by the firepit as his "room" for the weekend...

He went to Sturgis years ago and it was rumored that he did a naked ride to the shower stalls :whistle:

I'm just warning everyone... :laugh:

GREAT! There goes the neighborhood!

Why do they call 'em "a$$less" chaps anyway...I'd say "a$$full" is more suitable...

???

Yall just didint stick around that night we were all at the tents drinkin late...:laugh::laugh:

I own an 42channel mixer, amps, and the rest of the needed PA equipment. My PA cabs aren't the best for outdoors though.

I also have an 8X10 bass cab with 350watts of tube power. I can take mountains down if need be.

I can do music. Bring the music.

Now I just have to find a way to get there. ???

That somehow we could get full pc. instruments there and really rock the place! I know that a lot of you guys have musical talent. It would be soo kewl to just let it rip! I played rock drums for he longest time. And it would be a pleasure to rock with some of you peeps. I kno, i'm asking for a lot here!!:whistle: I know i'd be sure to give you guys a show!

I can bring the bass end of things if I can make it. Right now, job and financing is my biggest concern.

Yall just didint stick around that night we were all at the tents drinkin late...:laugh::laugh:

Nudity followed shortly after this pic was taken:whistle:

Just look at Randy "Yeah son, come get some"

Lycan - "It's only ghey if I look"

Fall%20Bash%20%2708%20118%20%28Medium%29.jpg

Last edited:
Back