Welcome new advertiser 2Wheel Tuner Magazine

:welcome:aboard.

hmmm discounts

I'm sure all of us here will do out best to support your mag since it's supports our community and the motorcycle industry as a whole.

and way to go Captain is this another milestone or what! :cheerleader:

:welcome: A-Org. srtick around for a while, kick the tires but only on NEwb bikes:laugh:greta to have you on board. :welcome:

:welcome: to the org 2WT and great job Cap! I love this magazine and am a current subscriber. I think it would be awesome to get them to the Bash. Their stunt show is the best there is and we could provide some great content with the greatest busa gathering on the planet.

Great news. I am in the middle of a 2 year subscription and I really enjoy the magazine and TV Show.

Now how about getting Jason and the crew to the Spring Bash. What a great story that would be? Also it fits very well with the segments they produce.

Great news. I am in the middle of a 2 year subscription and I really enjoy the magazine and TV Show.

Now how about getting Jason and the crew to the Spring Bash. What a great story that would be? Also it fits very well with the segments they produce.
Am sure that JB is a great guy.. however after seeing his show one time, you have just about seen them all..

Bash probably does not have much to offer him but I bet it does to the rest of the hyperbike community.. Stunters are off on their own little planet..

Anyway... I have seen a few of the articles and shows... some fun stuff :) :welcome::welcome: (and got my subscription :))

Last edited:
Am sure that JB is a great guy.. however after seeing his show one time, you have just about seen them all..

Bash probably does not have much to offer him but I bet it does to the rest of the hyperbike community.. Stunters are off on their own little planet..

Anyway... I have seen a few of the articles and shows... some fun stuff :) :welcome::welcome:

You need to check out more than one show, my friend. Yes there are many segments about stunting, but there are also segments about lagre motorcycle gatherings and bike reviews. It is not all stunting. What the Bash offers is a gathering of motorcyclists all with a common love of the Hayabusa. Many of the bikes I suspect are customized to meet the desires and individuality of the owner. Add that to the fact that we are a very diverse group of people and you have the makings of a great segment.

Last edited:
:thumbsup: great mag ya'll see ya at the bash :beerchug: BTW thanks for the continued support for the Military

Last edited:
:welcome: to the board and thanks for the deal on the subscription :beerchug:

Great mag I'm on my second subscription. They put my last bike,:thumbsup: GSXR600 in the reader rides section I was so proud.

man cap, lucky for you we don't live near each other or Id give you a kiss...LOL
:beerchug:

Back