LRG's '08 Busa (Sick)!

2WheelTuner

Registered
LIVIN' LRG - Short for Lifted Research Group, LRG's apparel is a staple in the urban, hip-hop, skateboarding and, now, sportbike scene. 2Wheel Tuner Magazine will sport the first highly customized '08 Busa on our January issue. 2WT approached LRG to transform a Hayabusa into a designer's showpiece. This bike has clear wheels, how did they do that?

To find out more about the sickest Busa ever go out and get the January issue of 2Wheel Tuner Magazine on Sale December 11th at Borders, Wal mart, Barnes & Nobles, Krogers, 7-11 and other other venues where magazines are sold.

Also, visit us at www.2wtmag.com to see other highly customized rides and if you got a hot ride we would like to see it. Go to www.2wtmag.com/mag/rides.php to submit your ride for a chance to have your ride appear in an upcoming issue of the magazine. No Joke!

2WT_rtrrSlogan_shiny.jpg

I'll only buy the issue if the bike is PERFORMANCE oriented. If it's only going to be a chromed out big tire conversion, I'm NOT interested sorry....
sad.gif

Now if it's got suspension upgrades, wheels, big-bore or Turbo, you can count on me buying a subscription...
cool.gif
thumb_up.gif

Are you just here to advertise?
This is an approved post/thread.
Ah, okay. That accounts for the censored/deleted posts, then.

Apologies.

Still, one might see where forum members might have mistaken him for a spammer, until y'all let us know otherwise. Check it:

1) Dude joins the forum just today. No prior history. Scanty profile info. Hmmmm....
2) On his very first post, dude makes no real introduction, rather, posts an overtly spam-like advertisement, dripping with marketing-speak. "Hip-hop, skateboarding... and sportbikes"?!
pillepalle.gif
Um, okay. The clincher was: "on Sale December 11th at Borders, Wal mart, Barnes & Nobles, Krogers, 7-11". Ho, jeeze, this reeks of stinky spam, to those unaware it was an approved posting.
3) No flashing Sponsor blingy under his avatar.
4) Does not belong to the "Sponsors" group
5) Before the Professor posted up, there is no indication whatsoever that any prior approval was granted.

All the above being the case... one might see where forum members may have mistaken this post for spam. Until now.

Apologies again. Thanks for setting us straight.
thumb_up.gif

Ah, okay. That accounts for the censored/deleted posts, then.

Apologies.

Still, one might see where forum members might have mistaken him for a spammer, until y'all let us know otherwise. Check it:

1) Dude joins the forum just today. No prior history. Scanty profile info. Hmmmm....
2) On his very first post, dude makes no real introduction, rather, posts an overtly spam-like advertisement, dripping with marketing-speak. "Hip-hop, skateboarding... and sportbikes"?!  
pillepalle.gif
Um, okay.  The clincher was: "on Sale December 11th at Borders, Wal mart, Barnes & Nobles, Krogers, 7-11".  Ho, jeeze, this reeks of stinky spam, to those unaware it was an approved posting.
3) No flashing Sponsor blingy under his avatar.
4) Does not belong to the "Sponsors" group
5) Before the Professor posted up, there is no indication whatsoever that any prior approval was granted.

All the above being the case... one might see where forum members may have mistaken this post for spam. Until now.

Apologies again. Thanks for setting us straight.  
thumb_up.gif
I was thinking SPAM as well and was looking out for the MEMBERS of this site. Welcome LRG

I'll only buy the issue if the bike is PERFORMANCE oriented.  If it's only going to be a chromed out big tire conversion, I'm NOT interested sorry....
sad.gif

Now if it's got suspension upgrades, wheels, big-bore or Turbo, you can count on me buying a subscription...  
cool.gif

thumb_up.gif
Thats the great thing about the busa. It can be so many things, drag racer, street custom with bling, touring bike with long distance mods etc. Although I'm not into the bling myself, I appreciate others are and I enjoy looking at all the different ways busa owners make changes in their bikes to make them unique. I would hope as members of Hayabusa.org, we would welcome this national publication to our forum and show them some respect. Sure they are in business to sell their publication, but they also provide a way for some of our members to get exposure of their bikes. Just my $.02

I have a subscription to the mag, it's a good magazine to see what people are doing to their bikes. Would be nice to get a little org shout out in the mag
beerchug.gif

Ah, the wonderous nature of the oRg... everyone is correct. As a group we are naturally distrustful of anyone who comes simply to sell thier wares. 2WT is here by invitation, more to follow on that as things develop; not trying to keep secrets, but simply put, it is exciting! As Hal mentioned, great thing about the Busa is that it is so many things to so many people! There is more to follow on this issue, but be on the lookout - may be big things in the near future...

MCM

I have a question,
Why the censorship? I mean if he/she said it then they ment it!
I feel if there was a problem with what was said the post should just have been removed by you
and you send the person who posted the comment a pm letting them know, But to Quote it then delete it (orig content in your post) just don't seem right?
Maybe I'm tired or just overly anal at the moment!
The above is just my 1.5 cents!
l8r,
David

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Ah, the wonderous nature of the oRg... everyone is correct.[/quote]

Send lawyers, guns & money...MC's in trouble now
whistling.gif

Great magazine!!!

Welcome!!

I sent it a few pics of My bike but never heard anything??Im sure You get tons!!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Ah, the wonderous nature of the oRg... everyone is correct.[/quote]

Send lawyers, guns & money...MC's in trouble now  
whistling.gif
.[/quote]
I have a patch that says that! I will post it up when I find a pic!
smile.gif

Back