craigslist stunt police

yut ughhhhh

yutughhhteshirt.jpg

some young kid was posting on craigslist list ads for his "stunut lessons" $50.00 per hour. He would teach them eveything to be a pro stunter. The pic he had posted of himself was really a jacked pic from a true stunt rider in MN.

The real stunt community stumbled upon the ads several times and find decided to "punk" him and video the whole thing. They pretended to know nothing about stunting at let the kid set himself up. After a short while they rolled out their stunt crew on stunt bikes showing him "how it's done".

Amongst themselves they had a good laugh over it and had posted about it on the stunut board. The kid decided to sign up and act like he's some kind of "suppa gangsta" and all kinds of other childish threats.

The whole thing is just a big goof on a wanna be. The yut ughhhh was a quote from the kid on "how it's done". :laugh:

you have to at least watch the vid http://www.vimeo.com/3128268

The whole thing reminds me of the Seinfeld TV episode when Jerry heckles a woman at her job as a pay back.

cliff notes please

Last edited:
that is some good stuff...the internet has once again made the world a small place...throw that one in the fail folder.

Commuta_Busa, I LOVE that icon you are using...that needs to be added to the smiles list (Admins?)

The shirts are being offered for $18 each. Paypal is havok4619@aol.com. Check the other forum before sending anything.

For $18 I can risk losing it. The payoff will be awesome.

Back