Downieville Ride with PICS

Great Times!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I put 270 miles on my odometer. Time for some new rubber. I think Boss has me talked into the Qualifers instead of the Corsa 3's.

Was good to finally meet ya Greyrocket and to find out all those things Boss says about you aren't true, well all except the one about you being slow. :poke:

Lookin' forward to the next one.

I have been using those qualifiers for a while on both my bikes (old busa) and the ones that are on my 1000 now have had two track days...thats what im going to put on my 08 when its due to

QUOTE=cosmo;1777447]We were pulling in just as you all were pulling out. Continued on up to Gold Lake (6500') for a little challenge.[/QUOTE]

we must of been so full of pizza no one could see straight, sorry we missed ya Cosmo, when we got down to Bullards someone said they saw a busa and we were wondering if we had passed at the pizza joint:banghead:

Thanks for a great ride everyone, had a blast. Sorry for blowing by you John but I had to rerpresent for the 109's and you were going a little slow :poke:. I was trailing sparks from my pegs trying to catch up to Rob, Russ, abd Gene. Took it easy most of the ride and enjoyed the view with my buddy Randall and his custom Harley. :thumbsup::beerchug:

Some pics I took of the ride for you to enjoy.

11-23-08_1352.jpg

11-23-08_1400.jpg

11-23-08_1353.jpg

Very nice shots there, wish I had those kinda roads.................

Hey Rob, took this one on the ride before last, thought you might want it for sentimental reasons. Not sure what John is saying there but I think the picture says it all. Alone in the woods?

11-14-08_1254.jpg

Wow, o.k. ........................moving on to another thread now............:rofl:

glad you all had a great time and thanks for sharing...nice pics :beerchug:

I think we should plan on the big ride maybe soon???...you know, the Dog House at Bodega then Goat Rock...the ocean is always best in the winter:cheerleader:

Im on Vac. next thursday till monday...........hhhmmmmmmmm :whistle:

Thanks for a great ride everyone, had a blast. Sorry for blowing by you John but I had to rerpresent for the 109's and you were going a little slow :poke:. I was trailing sparks from my pegs trying to catch up to Rob, Russ, abd Gene. Took it easy most of the ride and enjoyed the view with my buddy Randall and his custom Harley. :thumbsup::beerchug:

John, You let a M109 Pass your 08 BUSA ? :rofl::rofl::rofl: :poke:

Hey Rob, took this one on the ride before last, thought you might want it for sentimental reasons. Not sure what John is saying there but I think the picture says it all. Alone in the woods?

:lol: Looks like Rob and John are both ready for a cigarette.

I remember seeing Cosmo and friend on the way out, didn't know we were lookin' for anyone though. They pulled in behind the Duc and Aprilla.

Oh By the Way OZZ2. I was there also..........(Rob, Russ, Gene) and BOSSHOUND You Were Right Behind Me :moon:

Mostly awesome pix, yo!!! Not commenting on the Brokeback moment.

Anyway, looks like you all had a great time out there!

Looking forward to riding with ya'llz. Before the Stampede fo sheezie!

Back