Another 1 for the books ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Woo Hoo! Love livin in Nor Calif. The roads up here are incredible! I had seen this road and general area on the Pashnit site and although it is only about an hour or so away I just hadnt been on the great stuff, I have been on some of the roads but not the ones I was today.

Total of 5 local riders showed.

We were in the lower Sierra's but north of Tahoe.

Stumbled across the tallest concrete dam in Calif. Bullards Bar

We only saw 1 CHP all day and we were at times terrin it up! Enjoy - Kento

Oct2006_047c.jpg

No probs, good weather, fast pace and good times, what else could u ask for

Oct2006_062b.jpg

Great pics Kento, I was up in your neck of the woods, over in Concord Cali doing some work, next time I roll up, I'm gonna throw the Busa in the back of the company work truck
super.gif
and do some riding around on the off days, that is, if I get any....

(busahaya @ Oct. 11 2006,06:08) Great pics Kento, I was up in your neck of the woods, over in Concord Cali doing some work, next time I roll up, I'm gonna throw the Busa in the back of the company work truck
super.gif
and do some riding around on the off days, that is, if I get any....
U got it! :42:

Man, I just did a 450 mile round trip Saturday just south of Tahoe, east over 4 and west over 88.  Didn't see one other Busa!  Fall colors were great against the evergreens and it was cold above 7,000'.  Bike lost just a bit of its 'snap' at the high altitudes but no real problem.  Lots of high speed sweepers up there.
biggrin.gif

Cool pics Ken...BTW I finally made that trip to Hawaii. Man I would have loved to have had my bike while on Big Island.

Ever hit the Big Island with the Busa?

Back