question on sig pic??

I uploaded mine on the board but both ways will work you just have to make sure it is the right size for the board or it won't attach it. It has to be 500X100 or less then 9.8k. If you post your picture I can reduce it to a size that will work.

sig.JPG

Last edited:
i uploaded it from my pc. I wonder if mabey i used a pic that was to large? it didnt say it was but thats the only thing i can think?? im going to try to resize it and see if that works!!

You have to make sure it is the right size for the board or it won't attach it. It has to be 500X100 or less then 9.8k. If you post your picture I can reduce it to a size that will work.

oh ok thank you very much!!! im stupid when it comes to computers!! ok ill get the pic!!!

drag races.jpg

try this and see how it works. it's kind of hard with the small file size to make it a good size pic. Just right click and save as then upload it in to your sig.

dragsig.jpg

Last edited:
try this and see how it works. it's kind of hard with the small file size to make it a good size pic. Just right click and save as then upload it in to your sig.

thank you for doing that!!, i went to edit my sig and uploaded this pic and then clicked save and it still dont show the pic?? hum im stumped lol

Back