My bike baseline dyno'd @ 196!!

bigreef

Registered
THERE WAS BIG BIKE EVENT @ XTREME MACHINES IN MILLSTONE, NJ THIS PAST WEEKEND....THEY WERE DOING BASELINE DYNO RUNS FOR $10 BUCKS..SO I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL, LET ME SEE WHAT MY BABY IS PUTTING OUT. I HAVE A 2008 BUSA. KEEP IN MIND I JUST PUT A FULL TI-FORCE DUAL AND PCV ON HER..SHE BASELINED @ 196HP....

BUT WAIT.. MY BOY HAVE THE SAME BIKE 08 BUSA.. HE HAVE THE SINGLE TI-FORCE WITH NO PCV... HIS BASELINED @ 199HP! WTF!! LOL

OTHER BUSA'S WERE BASELINED @ 185 WITH FULL YOSH AND OTHER EXH...:moon:...NOW ALL THE OTHER GUYS WITH BUSA'S AROUND THE WINDOW WHERE WE COULD SEE THE TECH DOING THE DYNO RUN WANT A "TI-FORCE"..LOL

TI-FORCE HANDS DOWN IS ONE OF THE BEST EXHAUST OUT.. SWEET SOUND...SOUNDS LIKE A JET TAKING OFF..

HERE'S SOME PICS..

dyno2.JPG

dyno.JPG

dyno3.JPG

I made it through the first sentence and had to go get an asprin to cure the headache! :lala:

BHP is base, measured at the crankshaft. A full single system will always make more peak hp than a full dual too.:thumbsup:

Did you tell them to fix the dyno? Something is seriously wrong with it, I'd say about 25HP wrong.......??? Where's Cheese when you need him? Johnny?

Sweet #s. They must have been doing Harleys too??? Probably had the dyno set high to make the HD crowd feel better!
Posted via Mobile Device

Ive been to xtreme-machines. They are some awesome people and really know there stuff. Their head tuner was an amazing racer at one point and if i remember correctly they have a disclosure when tuning a bike that says their dyno reads lower then 90% of the dynos out there because people were saying their numbers werent correct and too low.

AWESOME NUMBERS MAN... :thumbsup:

Performance Tuning

Head Tuners History

That sounds REALLY high to me for those mods, but I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the 1'st time.

I think the correction factor is seriously weighted in your favor! That's pretty sweet!

agree 100% seems optimistic by like 10hp. not trashing anyone but just saying, 108lbs of tq seems low for a bike that has almost 200hp...would figure more like 111+

So correct me if I'm wrong, I have mostly dealt with dynos using cars, but....

If my memory is correct Suzuki claims about mid 180's at the crank, assuming a 10% loss through drive train which is probably better than it really is your stock wheel would be around 162-167.

If that dump is only at 90% of tru power, your talking about 200+ at the wheel... So a 40-50 Hp gain off an exhaust and pc only? Is the pc even dyno tuned?

That is a beautiful bike and I'm not trying to spoil the day, but I don't like shops that mess with people's head.

So correct me if I'm wrong, I have mostly dealt with dynos using cars, but....

If my memory is correct Suzuki claims about mid 180's at the crank, assuming a 10% loss through drive train which is probably better than it really is your stock wheel would be around 162-167.

If that dump is only at 90% of tru power, your talking about 200+ at the wheel... So a 40-50 Hp gain off an exhaust and pc only? Is the pc even dyno tuned?

That is a beautiful bike and I'm not trying to spoil the day, but I don't like shops that mess with people's head.

Those are the numbers for the Gen 1. Suzuki uped the power about 30 HP for the gen 2's. Seems a little high but I have read the gen 2 makes about 184 HP at the wheels. A 12 HP gain from just slip on's seems a little high but who cares its just a number for bragging rights. You have a slip proving 196 HP be happy :thumbsup:

I got the pipe and pcv from "Orient Express" ....Joe Hahn put a map on there from me. And he even told me I should have about 195 to 196 hp. Good dude.....Now you if doubting Joe from Orient Express something is wrong....lol

Btw... I have a full Ti-force dual...No slip-on

Man I need to take my bike and get it dynoed there. Impressive numbers. :thumbsup:

Back