The sound of a Brocks 4into1 Alienhead thru the rpm range-Video

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
How loud is a Brock's Alienhead ?

This seems to come up alot so I made a video.
Idle, 2k , 4k , 6k , 8k and 'wickin' it.
At idle it has a nice low growl to it.
At cruising RPMs it has a decent lil roar to it .
Only when you want folks to hear you will it be loud ,say above 6k.

:welcome:

I was just about to ask you if you had some pic.'s of the sets after you put them on after painting. Looks & sounds GOOD !!!

THANKS

That sounds really good:thumbsup:
I bet your neighbors are swearing up a storm:laugh:

I have a great relationship with all around me.
It is a tight nit spanish area here and we are all very close. Zero probs, the way it should be.
Only thing is when I start it to go sometimes the neighbors children come out to watch me leave and are always asking me to "go fast go fast"...:laugh:

It it Baffled or Without?

Alienhead comes only one way with baffle in them.
The short meg comes with same baffle but it can be removed for more orgasmic sound if you want.
I think they make a 'baffle/plug" you can out in an AH to make it even quieter but i'm not sure on that.

Blanca, How much does the sound change when the engine is under load..

Maybe its my ears, but i always thought exhaust notes changed when the engine had a load placed on it vs a free rev situation...

Blanca, How much does the sound change when the engine is under load..

Maybe its my ears, but i always thought exhaust notes changed when the engine had a load placed on it vs a free rev situation...

Didnt think about it but if I had to say its probably a bit quieter ?
Diff to say as I have never ridden it without a helmet and that right there makes it quieter than standing next to it without one on.
Also when moving the sound flows behind you instead of just being there.

Last edited:
I have no baffle in my Full Race Alien head system that wait louder than thats why i asked mine is quiet abit louder than that

Hey Blanca, YOUR BRIGHTS ARE ON!:laugh:
J/K
Sounds better than I anticipated. I am not a fan of loud.
Thanks,
Bubba

Hey Blanca, YOUR BRIGHTS ARE ON!:laugh:
J/K
Sounds better than I anticipated. I am not a fan of loud.
Thanks,
Bubba

You mean my Granny Blinders ?

I grew up envying my older bro and his friends KZs and GSs with open Kerkers so its a mental thing.
Besides with the crap stock horn that you cant hear while moving I flick my wrist to wake em up !

It sounds awesome, I just prefer/need stealth mode:laugh: Not being so loud as to attract the wrong attention, or them follow you by ear.
However the fact Blanca that you had nothing better to do than go outside and video yourself making an "educational racket" is commendable. Thank you sir, best thing I've seen in a while:beerchug:

It sounds awesome, I just prefer/need stealth mode:laugh: Not being so loud as to attract the wrong attention, or them follow you by ear.
However the fact Blanca that you had nothing better to do than go outside and video yourself making an "educational racket" is commendable. Thank you sir, best thing I've seen in a while:beerchug:

Sixpack your most welcome.
The AH seems to be a popular system and I see the question "how loud is it" often so heck why not you were right slow time at ACT .
So now anyone who uses search should be able to find that answer.

Ps....I prefer to think of it as an 'Auditory Experience' :laugh:

someone reward this man with an extra 1000 posts...its not as bad as i thot.i cant wait to get my AH put on. :thumbsup:

Thanks for making the video and sharing it with all of us. When the money is there, this is the new system I will be going with.

Back