Pair valve MOD - Link's down on the sticky!!

It is very easy to do. Take all the tubes off the block. take out the pair box. Throw it all in the trash, install the plates, and use the hose blockoff's supplied in the kit!

Doe anyone know the exact size of the 0-rings (id and od) in the brocks kit?? I can get them from my work, but I need to the know the size. If you figure it out, I'll send you a set to do your own!!!!

Doe anyone know the exact size of the 0-rings (id and od) in the brocks kit?? I can get them from my work, but I need to the know the size. If you figure it out, I'll send you a set to do your own!!!!
just a thin smear of ultra black will do the trick..

I'm pretty sure the plates have a milled slot for the o rings to sit into. Are you going to be able to do this on a machine?

I'm a little bit confused here. Are you just trying to find the size to be able to help supply members with o-rings for a do it yourself mod?

$54.92 / $64.95 for a Block-off kit? I'm new to the Busa world but I could swear I've seen them on here for 1/2 of that...

Autozone sells assorted rubber vacum caps for next to nothing.

The bock off plates you can buy off eBay or where ever you find them the cheapest and not worry. All they are is basically plates with two holes that the bolts pass through. No stress or anything of the sort on them. Their function is to prevent Air from entering the exhaust system. Basically a plug. People fabbed them with no issues out of flat steel. can use the o-rings with the kit or a sealer. As long as air is prevented air from entering the exhaust system you will be fine. It's really that basic.

Last edited:
You dont need the the expense kits!
All you need is a 6By1mm tap!
And some allen screws and aluminum crush washers!

stuff 012 (Small).jpg

stuff 013 (Small).jpg

And are you saying John that you can get a tap wrench and the tap in there while the motor is in the frame? Seems a little tight? And where are the tap shavings going? Just throwing it out there....

Back