Double Bixenon Retro

gen 1. i'm trying to fit a pair of murano bixenons in there, and maintain factory adjustment.

also found out i can swap the high beam and make it a low beam, if anyone is interested in that mod. that way if you already have a xenon high beam, it'll be a cheaper modification. and colormatching is a possibility as well.

Last edited:
give him time just taking apart the nissan headlamps is tough. even if you stick em in the oven he'll post up pics. :beerchug:

some quick snaps, now on to the hard part... i think it's gonna turn out well.

1006091235.jpg

1006091235a.jpg

1006091425.jpg

1006091426.jpg

1006091427.jpg

1006091427a.jpg

Why xenon and not hid?

I did the hi low swap and also turned the reflector 180 degrees for a better cutoff as well as turned the hid bulb 180 degrees so the bulb is right side up.. Turned out real nice.

5k HID in in the bottom for low beam.
STD bulb up top for high beam. high beam switch turns on the upper bulb like factory.
I kept std bulb up top as I like to use flash to pass. :thumbsup:
Route28FallBash08184.jpg

I am interested in seeing how yours turns out. :thumbsup:

Xenon is hid this is a completely custom set up with projectors mod wise it's the next level of custom one off for the bike.

teaser. needs a shroud in the back and then it's time to button it up.

1006092218.jpg

Xenon is hid this is a completely custom set up with projectors mod wise it's the next level of custom one off for the bike.

Learn something new everyday.. :thumbsup:
I guess I'll just stick with my ordinary/what everyone else has setup.. :whistle:

Back