Hayabusa - B King cross

apriliamoto

Registered
WORK IN PROGRESS>>>

25643592.jpg

i allocated £3500 pounds for the project including buying the bike all the work is done in house bud, the exhaust is a 4.1.2 lobster backed welded pipe with 2 Ti cans, 6inch over swing arm with b king shock, b king rear end with rear frame modded to fit the busa chassis, got rid of the busa yoke cover and just used the top yoke with rsvr clip ons up-side down (there nearly straight) droped the forks throught the yokes to help the rear end and painted it suzuki pearl... more to do regards shaaaag.

Will try to get some more pics posted should be finished by the end of the week... regards John.

I first thought of putting a gsxr1000 rear end on the bike but was put of by the huge cost involved, the complete rear section including sub frame and all rear fairing was £300 from a local breaker, there was little work to make the B King fit the hayabusa rear subframe mounts... ive fitted an aprilia rsvr clear tail light / stop light and it looks dam cool if i say so my self it realy siuts the bike.., youl see for yourselfs when i post some more pics.. regards John.

At a first glance, it throws me off but its starting to grow on me. Perhaps its the pearl paint playing tricks on my eyes. Besides the paint, it looks good. :thumbsup:

I would love to put an under tail exaust on but can't see a way unless you extend ( witch is not good for the twisties) or go with a single sided swing arm and thats a little pricey.
Looks good :thumbsup:

Finished the paint but still waiting for the seat to come back from custom seat guy, from the pics you can see the aprilia rsvr rear LED tail and brake light with LED indicators on the side, more pics to follow when i get the seat back, regards John.

busa_side.jpg
busa_rear.jpg
busa_side-1.jpg
IMAG0093.jpg

Last edited:
looks good and different I think the mid pipes just needs to be powder coated black so it looks "hidden"

I think you're the first Busa-King hybrid congrats! :cheerleader:

I like it, almost moreso than the 1k conversion. Wish I had the abilities to do that!

:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back