Y people complain about paying taxes.

I got a tax question for you...

DO YOU THINK THE "EVIL" CORPORATIONS PAY TAXES? ???

No they don't...it's factored into their prices.
WE PAY CORPORATE TAX, they don't make less money,
as taxes go up, so do their prices.

So while the Obamanation goes after said evil corporations...he's
still going after us.
(and that includes the abhorant above 250K people, gasp those evil people)

And while the prices must go up to pay for the taxes, sales and volume will
go down as we attempt to compete globally. As sales drop, so do jobs...
It's not rocket science...

SO...while we not only pay higher prices, some of us pay with our jobs.
We must have lower taxes across the board, not cap and trade and not a V.A.T. tax.

TEA PARTY :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Something that was sent to me on another site... :laugh:

ATT000251.jpg

ATT000282.jpg

ATT000313.jpg

ATT000344.jpg

ATT000375.jpg

ATT000406.jpg

ATT000437.jpg

ATT000468.jpg

ATT000499.jpg

Oh my GOD! When will people get it in their heads that the G`mnt has TOO much money. They throw away at least 20% of the money collected as taxes. NO, I do not want to pay more taxes, I do not like it that jobs are going over seas or over the boarder, and NO I do not want FREE HealthCare. GotDamn, there is no such thing as FREE HEALTH CARE!!! Someone has to pay for it. The Dr. and nurse has to be paid, as does the electric bill, the desk clerk, the janitor, orderlies, helpers, etc. the building has to be paid for, water, the medicines. Nothing is FREE!!!!! We have the best healthcare in the world.

I am sick and tired of the lazy MF`s that sit on their asses and get a check and complain about their living standards.

Hey, want to pay more taxes, the IRS accepts donations. PERIOD. I pay too much, if you want to pay more help yourself. The G`mnt is not there as asecurity blanket.

My dad told me if you want something, get off your ass and go work for it.

We have too many people in this country that (feel) they are owed a free living. RIGHT, sit at home on your tush, and I will work to pay for you to stay at home. NO, that does not work for me. :moon:

This is a free country. If you choos to go to a ball game and pay the HIGH prices that are demanded for tickets, the players will make more money. If there was a compitition for teachers, teachers would make more money. Everyone knows in the free market, kyou make more money than in a G`mnt job. It is your choice who you want to work for.

Oh, by the way, $30,000 teachers, and $40,000 police, checked the benefits that the unions DEMAND for members. I do, my wife is a UNION member. $9 a month for healthcare. Add taht up, and she does not pay a dime for her retirement. I pay for healthcare and "I" pay, (don`t have a choice) for my 401k.

Get real dude.:whistle:

Last edited:
Back