Y people complain about paying taxes.

all of you guys have a good point. But I only posted this to see whats the difference between adults (hayabusa.org) and kids (gsxr.com). I wanted to see how you guys handle this, and I have to say you for the most part keept it clean. Thanks for that.

In the end I know deep down the president doesnt control anything its people above him.

In the end I know deep down the president doesnt control anything its people above him.

What ???

You did see the results of the healthKare fiasco did you not...

We don't control anything, they (congress on behest of the president)
did what they wanted.

That's why I am fearing Cap and Trade and the V.A.T. tax...common sense
or what the public wants...THEY DON'T GIVE A CRAP!

That's why there IS a Tea Party. The people are NO LONGER above him.

Amnesty for everyone....millions of new voters, stay tuned.

BTW-You have heard of Executive Orders right ???

I'm not sure, but I think he's trying to imply that there is a secret organization like the Illuminati or Skull and Bones in charge of everything. You know, the guys that got Bush elected. :laugh:

I'm not sure, but I think he's trying to imply that there is a secret organization like the Illuminati or Skull and Bones in charge of everything. You know, the guys that got Bush elected. :laugh:

I actually thought maybe he was implying that...:whistle:
Freemasons and the nights templar

OMG ! WTF ! Look at this thread people.... Now you will understand how these liberal idiots get into office. OMG I don't know where to start!!!!!!

I see people complaining about paying more taxes, but I see it raise my taxes, as long as it gets more teachers in schools and more police officers on the streets. Americans dont know how easy they have it, taxes here are small compared to people in Europe. I will pay more as long as Everyone gets healthcare, and everyone gets free education and I mean college education too.

Protect the MIDDLE CLASS and u will help everyone in the end. Bush gave tax cuts for the RICH not middle class. Obama is helping the middle class. Y is that so horrible.

And they need to set a cap on how much people in the Gov't can make, I think $200K a year is more than enough, and then send the other $800k to help the US economy. Really teachers make $30K a year, and police officers at 40K a year, whats wrong with this photo. Managers at McDonalds make more.

There's a difference between the cumulative amount of taxation from the middle class and the tax bracket of your middle class citizen. The middle class tax rate is extremely high. I pay in at the 28% bracket and I am middle class by most estimations. Just because my 28% ends up being a mere pittance compared to Jeffrey Immelt's 35% does not make my contribution any less significant in terms of ideals. I am still contributing a hefty portion of my income to pay for this country's operating expenses.

Are you trying to claim that because I make less money that I am not entitled to share my opinion? Do you support a ruling class government where only the rich should be permitted to share their opinions? I'm at a loss as to why you would make that comment.

this has nothing to do with your right...or ability to voice an opinion.
what i am trying to point out is simply, the middle class has always been screaming about tax breaks....and while 28% of a person income is tough to swallow, its not 35%.

the middle class pays less, both as a percentage of thier anual income...and as cumulative amount of the total amount of tax revenue per year..when compared to those in the upper tax/income brackets...

those at the bottom are doing the same thing you are, as most americans are....its middle class children that get free education, wealthy children go to private schools and colleges. it middle and lower class people that use public transportation, health services and even law enforcement....

so while it may piss some people off that there is a segment of society that does not work....we ae talking about different shades of grey, because we are all being supported by the upper income/tax brackets.

so while it may piss some people off that there is a segment of society that does not work....we ae talking about different shades of grey, because we are all being supported by the upper income/tax brackets.

There are some of us that rely on the government only for the necessities set forth by the Constutituon. Common defense, matters if interstate commerce, etc. My share of taxation far exceeds what I reap from the government, this much I am certain. I have not once reaped benefit from a federal program that did not serve to fullfill a core principle of the Constitution.

I know of plenty teachers and law enforcement officers making close to $100K. You are talking about BASE starting salaries here. You need to get your facts right.

HUH?? ?? ?? Tell me where?? I'm moving!!!

I've heard of teachers making in the $60k's but you've got to be a professor or something special to make $100K+ based on what I've learned.

Busa Jules......hate to tell you but MS is the wrong place to be for a higher teaching salary... :(

Isnt Mississippi rated the worst in education? Im not bashing them since Alabama isnt far above them, lol. I am from Iowa originally and when I was in High school they were number one ar very very close to it.

There are some of us that rely on the government only for the necessities set forth by the Constutituon. Common defense, matters if interstate commerce, etc. My share of taxation far exceeds what I reap from the government, this much I am certain. I have not once reaped benefit from a federal program that did not serve to fullfill a core principle of the Constitution.

you may like to think that.....but you don't.

i will go out on a limb here but, the taxes you pay yearly barely pay for 1 soldiers salary, the cost to train him and maybe house him. not to mention outfit and arm him....

you must go to a grocery store, where the food must pass gov. regulations and testing...or the fuel for your home and vehicles...or even the car/truck you drive.

the federal gov. has a hand in all things, its the cumulative effect of our taxes that allow us to live our lives, without the fear of dieing in a car crash because the brakes don't work(toyota) or it blow up(ford pinto)....or we get ecoli and die from bad chicken....

you may like to think that.....but you don't.

i will go out on a limb here but, the taxes you pay yearly barely pay for 1 soldiers salary, the cost to train him and maybe house him. not to mention outfit and arm him....

you must go to a grocery store, where the food must pass gov. regulations and testing...or the fuel for your home and vehicles...or even the car/truck you drive.

the federal gov. has a hand in all things, its the cumulative effect of our taxes that allow us to live our lives, without the fear of dieing in a car crash because the brakes don't work(toyota) or it blow up(ford pinto)....or we get ecoli and die from bad chicken....

When I say federal program, I mean active assitance. FDA is borderline and in my personal opinion unecessary. Ecnomic theory would suggest that an inferior product, food or otherwise would not last long in the marketplace. But that's for another thread.

As for a soldier's pay, you have to also consider that there is one soldier for 211 citizens. I think I can handle 1/211 of a soldiers pay with my tax payments. Even if you lump in federal employees, you're still talking about a ration of 72:1 citizens to federal employees.

Isnt Mississippi rated the worst in education? Im not bashing them since Alabama isnt far above them, lol. I am from Iowa originally and when I was in High school they were number one ar very very close to it.

We are pretty close to the bottom... not for my lack of trying... but now they are taking away funding and a lot of teachers (myself included) are looking at going other places...

And I'm not sure how old you are Mark... but you were probably not a product of No Child Left Behind. We now have 20 year old 9th graders sitting here.. could care less about an education because they are making more money selling drugs.. and we can't get them out of school as long as they show up at least 10 days out of 45. :banghead:

Those 20 YO 9th graders need some "pain avoidance therapy"...where they heck are their parents?

When I say federal program, I mean active assitance. FDA is borderline and in my personal opinion unecessary. Ecnomic theory would suggest that an inferior product, food or otherwise would not last long in the marketplace. But that's for another thread.

As for a soldier's pay, you have to also consider that there is one soldier for 211 citizens. I think I can handle 1/211 of a soldiers pay with my tax payments. Even if you lump in federal employees, you're still talking about a ration of 72:1 citizens to federal employees.

i had not thought of that....but it does not take into account the cost the big ticket items....like an abrams, ah64 or even a nimtz class.....

but anyway, my point is.....what i pay in taxes is a small amount compared to the freedom i have...

We are pretty close to the bottom... not for my lack of trying... but now they are taking away funding and a lot of teachers (myself included) are looking at going other places...

And I'm not sure how old you are Mark... but you were probably not a product of No Child Left Behind. We now have 20 year old 9th graders sitting here.. could care less about an education because they are making more money selling drugs.. and we can't get them out of school as long as they show up at least 10 days out of 45. :banghead:

You have got to be kidding me?? :eek:

What happened to turning 18 and no longer a child? 20-year olds in 9th grade, what a freaking joke.... :banghead:

Back