Woman's Leg Partially Amputated, Man Arrested After Pit Bull Attack

Daisy and Duke 25.jpg

Daisy and Duke and HID 003.jpg

Daisy and Duke and HID 004.jpg

ahh!!!!

dude - no doggy ****!!! *my eyes!!! my eyes!!!*:shocked:

:rofl:
thanks for the full-monty shot bro....dint know you were packin a pooch in your pants:laugh:

Oh I almost forgot...I didn't get either of my babies for the reason of "being a hardazz" or because I have "mighty midget syndrome" or any bull like that. Thats right, I'm a baddazz all on my own. :whistle::laugh: Daisy was my first pit and the only reason I did get her was because she was in a really bad situation and it was knee-jerk and I offered the guy $50 on the spot to take her and give her the life she deserved. I'll admit, I was nervous when I brought her home but I didn't want another idiot owning a pit. She turned out to be the greatest dog I've ever owned.

Hey Lalo... Cocoa is beautiful, I'd love to keep one like that.

Just A Busa Girl, Your Red Nose Pit is awesome, you can see the gentleness and curiousity in it's eyes..
Thanks Projekt...she's the calmest and most playful one out of the group(guys will be guys haha)

you cant have mity-midget synd dude...you dont have enuf tats, you still have all your original teeth (last I lookd anyway:whistle:), and you're like 8" too tall:rofl:

honestly, i cant remember-if you are short, my bad:whistle:
just callin it hows I sees it here:rulez:

[/ATTACH]
Oh I almost forgot...I didn't get either of my babies for the reason of "being a hardazz" or because I have "mighty midget syndrome" or any bull like that. Thats right, I'm a baddazz all on my own. :whistle::laugh: Daisy was my first pit and the only reason I did get her was because she was in a really bad situation and it was knee-jerk and I offered the guy $50 on the spot to take her and give her the life she deserved. I'll admit, I was nervous when I brought her home but I didn't want another idiot owning a pit. She turned out to be the greatest dog I've ever owned.
I got Cocoa at the animal shelter over here in Gwinnett, GA...nobody wanted her because she was used as a bait dog for the bigger ones, she was underfed along with other things...i was lucky to have went up there one day before she was scheduled to be put down...after some good food and love, heres how she turned out:thumbsup:l_c65335895923ff4eee7ac985d47ccdfc.jpg

l_c65335895923ff4eee7ac985d47ccdfc.jpg

ok fair enough.

Sorry, I just get worked up over the whole Pit Bull issue. I just hope everyone has the chance to have a good experience with an APBT and be able to see how great these dogs can be. They end up in the wrong hands way too often and it turns them into a nightmare.

[/ATTACH]I got Cocoa at the animal shelter over here in Gwinnett, GA...nobody wanted her because she was used as a bait dog for the bigger ones, she was underfed along with other things...i was lucky to have went up there one day before she was scheduled to be put down...after some good food and love, heres how she turned out:thumbsup:View attachment 129047

She's beautiful! I couldn't walk away from Daisy and the situation she was in without doing something about it. Turned out to be one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Sorry if the pics are gettin old:moon:...I just love them to death

Daisy.jpg

You gus with Pitt Bulls are right, it's the owner that's responsible for the dog. However, I've never heard of one of these mauling someone. I'll keep my Golden. :beerchug:

standard.jpg

You gus with Pitt Bulls are right, it's the owner that's responsible for the dog. However, I've never heard of one of these mauling someone. I'll keep my Golden. :beerchug:

standard.jpg

aww hes adorable, but believe me if that dog did bite someone, the media just wouldnt show a pic of the dog and call it a pitbull.

She's sayin that if your golden (good lookin dog by the way) DID bite someone, it wouldn't even make the news. But any mutt that resembles a pit in any way bites someone and then HOLY SH!T it's headlines on the 7 oclock news.

Thanks for the input jaywoo! :beerchug: great lookin dogs by the way!:thumbsup:

I have had Pit Bulls for a long time. I don't care what non-owners believe, they are one of the most gentle loving breeds out there. The dogs were bred for fighting, true, but other animals-noy humans. The handlers were always in the pit during the fight & would have to break them up. They were not bred to be human aggressive & were put down on the spot if any sign of human aggression was detected. There are many other breeds out there that are much more powerful & substantially larger. Cane Corsa, Russian Mountain dog, etc. The sad thing is they do try to please their owners & a$$holes that train them to fight should be killed. The breed has been subjected to so much negative publicity due to little punks trying to appear like tough guys w/ there mean dog. Of the 60+ Pit Bulls rescued from Michael Vick's, only one was put down, the rest have all been adopted & passed the good temperament test.

Every dog attack is labelled Pit Bull. Yesterday in the Austin newspaper there was a report of a dog attack. It said a "Pit Bull or Mastiff" bit a girls face. You can't tell the difference between the two??? On the same page was a photo of a guy playing in the fountain w/ his 2 dogs & gave their names...it never mentioned that they too, were Pit Bulls. No, that would be positive. My 8 year old daughter loves to work w/ them & they are very obedient. My dogs go to dog day care every day & play w/ other dogs to stay socialized. Our dogs live indoors & have their own beds in our room.
I will always own them.

The RCA dog is a Pit Bull, Petey from the Little Rascals & others.

Here is Piper my female (We have had her since 4 weeks old, now 4 years)

My male, Capone (He was rescued from some kids who had him crated 24 hrs in an apartment, they were taking him to be put down because he barked- most loving & gentle animal I have ever seen - He appreciates his second chance on life)

DOG1.jpg

DOG2.jpg

Last edited:
She's sayin that if your golden (good lookin dog by the way) DID bite someone, it wouldn't even make the news. But any mutt that resembles a pit in any way bites someone and then HOLY SH!T it's headlines on the 7 oclock news.

Thanks for the input jaywoo! :beerchug: great lookin dogs by the way!:thumbsup:

i forgot to mention, your pitbulls are awsome looking dogs!! thanks for helping teach people the truth about this breed

Back