Votes: 33 60.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 75%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 100% yeah, right

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Here is an example of what you may see in a SoFla grocery store.
I have no idea who she is and I got the pic off the net but it is a good rep of the things I see.
The only thing missing is typical cell phone tucked half way in..
I do see this daily...and it is about the LONGEST skirt you will see here.
For some reason the women here think that when they have on their bikini bottom under their skirt its ok to show more....I personally dont agree with this...:laugh:
My wife is same if she has panties on she would never think about wearing something like the below but with her bikini bottom on no prob.
To me both things look like shoelaces so what do I know...:rofl:
We are under heavy spanish influence this far south and the they have a very free mentality. The women know they are sexy and show it.
All I can say is WTF was I thinking when I got married......

I need to move your way!

I wear 3"-4" heels every day at work with a combination of pants and skirts. I love wearing heels cuz it puts me up to about 6'1"-6'2". Must feed into some sort of power trip. Go figure. Most of the women at my work dress too frumpy or like they're going to a club. Neither of which works IMO. I also have my Harley boots, my Busa boots, my hiking shoes, and some casual run abouts.

Moved to Polls for housekeeping.

I like a woman who dresses confidently and professional. Skirt, pant suit, whatever.

I miss dresses, those smooth calves, slender ankles, little blonde hair on golden skin.
AAiiiieeeeee!:laugh::thumbsup::cheerleader::laugh:

Does that answer your question?? LMAO!! :rofl:

That's too funny, anyway; it is nice to see a well dressed woman, but in the winter they have to be freezing, it's a hassle with the hose, some ladies don't need them, and the heels. Not because they don't know how to walk in them, but they are so bad for your feet.

I think the fun of heels went out the door when kids came along...funny, what a woman wears has no affect on her ability to do a job. I guess I missed the part where we are supposed to be eye candy while earning a pay check. ???

I'm with Dino on this one...are we expected to wear 'em when we're not barefoot and pregnant? :whistle:

Dino? He's been on ignore since I left and a main reason I left. :) I can only imagine.
I asked about dresses, not deep assumtions about roles and eye candy. Just a simple question. I;m gone again. No one read this in poles

21 degrees here...they'd look kinda funny with long johns hanging out the bottom~!~ :laugh:

Dino? He's been on ignore since I left and a main reason I left. :) I can only imagine.
I asked about dresses, not deep assumtions about roles and eye candy. Just a simple question. I;m gone again. No one read this in poles

WWJD, you ask a question then you hate that others have opinions...I will never quite understand you. Just carry on conversations with yourself so you get the info you want to hear :poke:

Sure they do. When you hit the "New Posts", it is at the top just like any other thread. Didnt mean to make you mad.

Ok, moving on. I think heels are attractive. Why do women wear them.......to look attractive? I imagine its the same way for women when preferring what men wear. Some men look more attractive to women depending on what they wear, right ladies?

Very true James...just not so sure it's expected on the job for women like it used to be. We've "evolved" :rofl: WWJD would hate that one...yep, moving on...

Very true James...just not so sure it's expected on the job for women like it used to be. We've "evolved" :rofl: WWJD would hate that one...yep, moving on...

I dont expect it, I just think its nice. It is also not just about heels or skirts, it is about the way a person carries themselves. Heck, a supermodel can be unattractive if they have a bad attitude. I am a people watcher anyway, you can tell who is confident and proud, and when they are dressed to the nine, it is even better.

You know this equality stuff is crap, what happened to women being barefoot and pregnant? By God, I am sick of the skirt next to me making as much as I do for the same work. And this whole right to vote, what in the world do women know about anything that makes them qualified to vote? Maybe vote on who makes the best pie or something…sheesh…what is this world coming to?

I must be a caveman, but I enjoy a well dressed woman. I agree that people regardless; doing the same job, with the same skills and experience should be equally compensated. I feel bad for the women who try to be men. There's nothing wrong with being a woman, and I think most women have come to the same conclusion these days. So who's the real caveman ?

It's all about convenience for me. I'm a high school science teacher who is very active in the classroom. I'd like to wear dresses and skirts but I'm afraid to give the kids an eyeful.

Plus noone wants to see a hippo in a dress. :down:

You are a very beautiful woman and Darrell is a very lucky man to have you in his life, and I'm very lucky that I met you.

PS - you're not a hippo

The thread was about seeing women in dresses. Most men understand that beauty goes beyond appearance.

You are a very beautiful woman and Darrell is a very lucky man to have you in his life, and I'm very lucky that I met you.

PS - you're not a hippo

The thread was about seeing women in dresses. Most men understand that beauty goes beyond appearance.

The smart ones do anyway. :thumbsup:

I must be a caveman, but I enjoy a well dressed woman. I agree that people regardless; doing the same job, with the same skills and experience should be equally compensated. I feel bad for the women who try to be men. There's nothing wrong with being a woman, and I think most women have come to the same conclusion these days. So who's the real caveman ?

That is not what I was talking about. People should dress professionally in a manner that is comfortable for them. I was talking about the statement: " 'equality' and all that crap."

The fact is that men and women are NOT equal, just different (thank goodness!). While professional women want to be considered equal, they are also held to a different standard than men strictly because of their sex. A sharp looking business woman in a skirt is very HOT; whether she's using that as an edge or not is up to discussion. Sometimes it will turn strong men into putty. And if you've got it, free-market economics says USE IT GIRL. Neat and clean get's you ahead every time.

NO matter woman or man...i have this saying i try to go by.

LOOK good, FEEL good. ......................FEEL good, DO good.

The fact is that men and women are NOT equal, just different (thank goodness!). While professional women want to be considered equal, they are also held to a different standard than men strictly because of their sex. A sharp looking business woman in a skirt is very HOT; whether she's using that as an edge or not is up to discussion. Sometimes it will turn strong men into putty. And if you've got it, free-market economics says USE IT GIRL. Neat and clean get's you ahead every time.

Yes, I have to agree with the edge part. I used to have a cousin by marriage that was in sales.......she beat every record in her company and was dressed professionally all the time, she was very attractive and used it to her advantage.

Back