OH While I am at it. WTF IS UP WITH MENS CLOTHES?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Been out looking for clothes at the Mall recently? Lord N Taylor? Dillards, Nieman Marcus, Macy's, all full of freakin Fruit loop fuggin clothing. Shid you see in Maxim, and FHM... But who is actually wearing this stupid shid? I mean besides the clerks working at the stores...

Even Fuggin JC Penny's and Sears for Christ Sake???

When Did men in America become fuggin "Dress Me like A Homo" Ken Dolls? Worst I think Was Fuggin "Express Men"... I laughed going in and coming out. WHO THE FUG IS DRESSING THESE poor bastards? Dayum, Dress shirt untucked, Tie on, tight lowrise jeans with dress shoes.... WTF? PINK N Pastels? Fug me... SO how long until I get to shop for real fuggin clothes again? Where the hell do I shop now? Old Navy? Target?

Last I checked Ross, and TJ MAXX were running low on "Just Fuggin Clothes"...

Dayum, turns out the freaking Skater Store was my best bet. SO now my jeans are extra roomy and my shoes have a little skull on them. Did you even know Doc Martin Made dress shoes?
Just what the hell kinda skater do I make anyway? Ah well, eventually people will figure out that they are wearing their Parents clothes and just plain look kinda dumb.

Those of you who know me know I am not some kinda homophobe or anything like that, I just found it fuggin irritating that all the guys clothes out there are so damn fruit-I-Riffic...

I mean look at this crap... Just add an A**hole with "Tussled hair" and ribs showing, and your good to go...

Ghey....jpg

Promise me folks, you see guys dressed like this out in the world? Fuggin Give them the Pimp Hand... Wake em' up a bit, shid teach them how to change a tire, or catch a fish show em how to shave or take a hit... ANYTHING.

501' s & whatever tshirts are available here.
wink.gif
I mean Yeah, this is what I am talking about. Last time I checked this was all that was required for the most part... I mean yeah it's ok to dress up a little now N then but whats with guys in hip huggers? Poor bastids...

Then again I do wear alot of Wide leg and straight leg relaxed fit stuff cause it doesn't bind. It's especially comfy on the bike.

Hey i wear cowboy boots and big buckles but thats about it.  I see a lot of guys wearing pink shirts makes me wonder. Yeah rev i remember when a pink shirt meant you were a fruit salad

I was out the other night at the bar and we were laughing at this one dude wearing a pink shirt and I heard someone say that pink is the new red for guys and we about laughed our ass off. I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a pink shirt. I think I'd have to kick my own arse.

Hey man, don't knock my wardrobe. I gotta work DANG HARD to find prettyboy/city slicker clothes in the middle of Iowa! I aspire to believe the trends at InternationalMale.com actually have some validity... of course, I go for the stuff that causes women to take pause and, often times, make a compliment and so far it's working that way.
smile.gif
I have nothing against casual adn that stuff will always be available... ALWAYS. It's just very common: the whole I'm a tuff guy in jeans and T's listening to Dave Mathews Band, the hard-sensitive male. Yeah, whatever. It's about variety in life. be able to wear ALL of it, not just one segment of it. I even have a demin jacket and a bunch of sleevless T's
biggrin.gif
The key is buying CHEAP TRENDY crap that you can replace cheaply and quickly when next months trend kicks in.... you are always on target, you can keep up easily and it's not too expensive, and women like it [depending on what type of woman you are after] I leave you with this

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, meant to put a HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA after that purple pic "Thay there - PURPLE is the 'NEW BLUE' for guyth!!"

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108391073 -->

Dave Mathews Band,
Who the hell is that. Is he like lil john singin a love song. Anyway i blame it on TV. They made it cool to be gay and then the gay guys were the pink shirts...your girl see a pink shirt on a gay guy thinks its cute...next thing you know youre getting a pink shirt for christmas which creates a delima. Were the pink shirt and have your boys clown you forever, or dont and have your girl b!tch at you the whole year.

Oh man, Rev... You've got me laughin' harder than I've laughed in a long time, bro. You hit the nail on the head!
laugh.gif
I'm in tears, man. Too funny. Nobody else on earth could lay it out like you did there.
wink.gif

As for my wardrobe... Jeans and more often than not h.org T's. I have friends that ask me if I own a shirt that doesn't say Hayabusa on it.
biggrin.gif
Occasionally I'll throw on a decent "real" shirt according to where I'm goin' or who I'm goin with...
wink.gif
but the Queer Eye For The Straight Guy look just plain ain't me.

Thanks for the good laugh this mornin' bro. I needed it.
super.gif

wink.gif

I was out the other night at the bar and we were laughing at this one dude wearing a pink shirt and I heard someone say that pink is the new red for guys and we about laughed our ass off. I don't think I could ever bring myself to buy a pink shirt. I think I'd have to kick my own arse.
Lol...
laugh.gif
I couldn't agree more! I'd have to hurt someone's feelings if they gave me a pink shirt. I sure as heck ain't gonna buy one!
biggrin.gif

If my woman wanted me to wear a pink shirt, HECK YEAH! Whatever makes her happy.
smile.gif
She buy it, I buy it, makes no diff to me... it's just a shirt. Um, doubt I'd wear pink pants though. I'm confident enough in my masculenity to wear whatever the heck I feel like and not worrying about what anybody thinks. Yeah, and TV isn't helping ANYBODY with their insecurities.
BTW Rev, this 21 YO coed from my work is VERY attracked to 'skater bois'
biggrin.gif
At least you're trendy.

Aside: fashions come and go and repeat and change etc and one way to look at it is "How flexible are YOU?" I used to HATE those silly flared 70's pants women wore, and anything with a Tommy Cashrobber name plastered on it. Then I realized how closed I was being and I let those flares grow on me. Now I love them. Bought some Tommy clothes to work thru that issue, but it never really helped. 'Labeled' clothes is stupid/costly without reason.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LMAO Agree totally with ya!!! What the heck is going on with this world? Are all men going to be expected to be metrosexual?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

WTF is up with this thread!! this is a BUSA board! a testosterone driven piece of machinery and REV starts a thread about mens clothes!!!

Shid, someone hold their hand out and let me lean my throat into it.

I guess the move is still trippin you out eh Rev?
poke.gif

Ha ha ha!

I won the "Jimmy Buffet Dressed" award 2 years running.

Guess the ripped jeans & t shirt thing is a bit to casual for school.

Ahh well. I ripped em up here, I'm gonna wear em back here!
biggrin.gif

Rev, I went into an express store with my girl once. It was a men's and women's store. She went to one side and I went to the other. As I was looking at the clothes I noticed I was on the girls side, so I went over to her to ask why she was shopping on the guys side. Well when I got there, I noticed she was looking at girls clothes too. That's when I noticed that everything in the store looked the SAME....they all looked like all girls clothes.

Moral is...never shop in a store where you can't tell which side is the guys side! (Examples are: GAP, Old Navy, Express, Banana Republic, Structure, and MANY more!) Filenes, and Macy's usually have good normal clothes.

And there were A LOT of guys at my college who dressed like that. They got plenty of chicks too, it's that whole "look like a queer thing, so girls will like you because you two can share the same clothes." I mean when a girl dates one of those fairies, both people's wardrobes instantly double!

I'll stick to Tommy Hillfiger though. He is my favorite designer. Everything he makes looks good, and seems to fit me well. I don't have the same proportions as the "average" guy, so when I find a brand of clothing that actually fits me without having to tailor it, brand loyalty is born.

Back