• 75%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 100% yeah, right

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I work in a standard semi-professional environment, but none of the women wear dresses there. I get out and about but never see them anymore. I mean in the summertime too. Sure, occasionally, I might see one at a nice restaurant dressed for an evening out in a dress or skirt... maybe it is my location?

What percent of women in dresses do you see anymore?
Has it become a thing of the past with "equality" and all that crap?

business-skirt.jpg

Last edited:
I miss dresses, those smooth calves, slender ankles, little blonde hair on golden skin.
AAiiiieeeeee!:laugh::thumbsup::cheerleader::laugh:

for me... honestly its easier... pants are ok wrinkled, and no hose dress code issues... but Im sure there are other reasons

I think it is because you have to wear heels when you wear a dress. And no chick under the age of 30 has any idea how to walk in heels. My mom was an accountant when I was young, and she had to wear a dress and heels every day to work. I remember her walking across the tile, it sounded delicate and sophisticated. Now these stupid girls sound like a herd of Clydesdales going to dinner. You are not supposed to STOMP in heels. You should not even hear the heel of the shoe on tile. And I know it is not completely the young girls fault. Their mothers never taught them how to walk in the heels.

I work in a standard semi-professional environment, but none of the women wear dresses there. I get out and about but never see them anymore. I mean in the summertime too. Sure, occasionally, I might see one at a nice restaurant dressed for an evening out in a dress or skirt... maybe it is my location?

business-skirt.jpg

While I agree w/ your post in general. I think a lot has to do w/ the time of the year & the weather. Bound to see many more dresses being flaunted in the summer time. While short...very short shorts have become popular...I'm in Bangkok right now and I can tell you I have seen quite a few sexy, light, "summer skirts"

The pic like you have posted above is more of a woman's business suit I'd say.
And I find those sexy as hell too! Especially w/ a nice pair of hose and a garter belt under there :inlove:

Thank God for Hot Florida women and those long tan legs !
When they do, most wear a skirt or a shirt or heck I see women in the grocery wearing their Bikinis because they are on the way to or home from the beach or some other place.
Yeah for Skirts from us Legmen ! :cheerleader:
Besides skirts make for quicker office quickies..:laugh:..Lift and Dip...:thumbsup:

I would think it would be more feminine to wear skirts. After all, when they wear pants, if they fart, they blow their shoes off.

Here is an example of what you may see in a SoFla grocery store.
I have no idea who she is and I got the pic off the net but it is a good rep of the things I see.
The only thing missing is typical cell phone tucked half way in..
I do see this daily...and it is about the LONGEST skirt you will see here.
For some reason the women here think that when they have on their bikini bottom under their skirt its ok to show more....I personally dont agree with this...:laugh:
My wife is same if she has panties on she would never think about wearing something like the below but with her bikini bottom on no prob.
To me both things look like shoelaces so what do I know...:rofl:
We are under heavy spanish influence this far south and the they have a very free mentality. The women know they are sexy and show it.
All I can say is WTF was I thinking when I got married......

Claudia-10.jpg

Well I can say that my wife is within a few points of that but at 38yrs and having had two pups she has changed a little.
When we do go out to a nightclub she does still get carded which makes her happy.
She does still look like she is 25 but she aint 16 like the girl in the pic.
5'2 115lbs blonde, brown eyes and 110% Cuban !

... my mom raised me to walk in heels.. so I was weaned on pointy little stilettos early... but I also saw no reason to wear them in the jobs I had.. so.. only the dates get to see those.. and in a way its a shame...{sighs}.. I love those shoes...
my closet is a combination of crazy high heels and combat boots... with a few sneakers thrown in for good measure... variety is the spice of...something...:laugh:

... my mom raised me to walk in heels.. so I was weaned on pointy little stilettos early... but I also saw no reason to wear them in the jobs I had.. so.. only the dates get to see those.. and in a way its a shame...{sighs}.. I love those shoes...
my closet is a combination of crazy high heels and combat boots... with a few sneakers thrown in for good measure... variety is the spice of...something...:laugh:

I take it that you are either a cross dresser or *gasp* a woman... :laugh:

Here is an example of what you may see in a SoFla grocery store.
I have no idea who she is and I got the pic off the net but it is a good rep of the things I see.
The only thing missing is typical cell phone tucked half way in..
I do see this daily...and it is about the LONGEST skirt you will see here.
For some reason the women here think that when they have on their bikini bottom under their skirt its ok to show more
....I personally dont agree with this...:laugh:
My wife is same if she has panties on she would never think about wearing something like the below but with her bikini bottom on no prob.
To me both things look like shoelaces so what do I know...:rofl:
We are under heavy spanish influence this far south and the they have a very free mentality. The women know they are sexy and show it.
All I can say is WTF was I thinking when I got married

*Waaa* *Waaa* Saiid have I told you how much I hate you today :poke:
It must be awful seeing hot Latina women all day long dressed in dental floss bikinis :moon: *edit* AND...be married to a gorgeous Cuban. hehe Good on ya bro!

:laugh:

Nice mix of foot wear .... good mix of shoes can say a lot about a woman. From dressy to sh*t kicker casual ...that's a good thing! :thumbsup: Spice of life and all...you know? :laugh:

Last edited:

business-skirt.jpg

You know this equality stuff is crap, what happened to women being barefoot and pregnant? By God, I am sick of the skirt next to me making as much as I do for the same work. And this whole right to vote, what in the world do women know about anything that makes them qualified to vote? Maybe vote on who makes the best pie or something…sheesh…what is this world coming to?

geico-caveman.jpg

It's all about convenience for me. I'm a high school science teacher who is very active in the classroom. I'd like to wear dresses and skirts but I'm afraid to give the kids an eyeful.

Plus noone wants to see a hippo in a dress. :down:

Teach me how to wear heels!! I get blisters anytime I even go near heels. But I think they are so cute.. especially the peek-a-boo toe ones.. I love the "retro" or fifties look that is coming back... but I guess there weren't big girls back then.

I've always put it to people like this.... "Gravity has a LARGE pull on me.. of course 5'2" 100lb girls can wear heels all day... me.. not so much."

Back