Who would come to the caps house

my wife sounded willing to let me go so if i can swing time off from work i will do it too!
beerchug.gif

I'm coming, wife might make it. I will be trailering my busa, semi's and OMSLAW's.

Ok... So who going to be here for sure?
List em here.

1. Ks-waterbug/Mrs Bug
2. BlueHaya & Mrs BlueHaya
3. Professor/Mrs. Professor
4. Semi
5. BusaWhipped?
6. GSXcite
7. omslaw
8. loboboy/Mrs. loboboy
9. Sloto200

If Wifey comes I will be partaking in the Local Hotels but if I come by myself it will be the trailer. I will keep you guys posted.

I already have a place to stay in OKC but would love to come over for the fun.

NoFearSpear,,"Richard" with 10 year old son,Trevor,,,Think he'll have a blast,,prob get a hotel room in the area,,dont wanta put anyone out.

I can make one.

Whoever rides the farthest get a free set of 3/4" Handlebar Spacers.
beerchug.gif

(NoFearSpear @ Sep. 14 2007,22:23) NoFearSpear,,"Richard" with 10 year old son,Trevor,,,Think he'll have a blast,,prob get a hotel room in the area,,dont wanta put anyone out.
Me and the wife are doing the same thing...no kids though.

There is a motel 1.5 miles from Capn house they are looking into for rooms for us who need them.

beerchug.gif

If you are riding you may want to stay at Capn house so the bike will be well looked after....not saying any thing about the area...just safe a Capn house.

Lets see,,Roadlok,Gps tracking,alarm,9mm"extra clip"And my son,who's OCD about checking on the bike every 5 min,,lol.Should be ok.
SHOCKED.gif

Ok... So who going to be here for sure?
List em here.

1. Ks-waterbug/Mrs Bug
2. BlueHaya & Mrs BlueHaya
3. Professor/Mrs. Professor
4. Semi
5. BusaWhipped?
6. GSXcite
7. omslaw
8. loboboy/Mrs. loboboy
9. Sloto200