Who would come to the caps house

SHOCKED.gif
1595.01 miles door to door...let me see what I can do
wink.gif

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 08 2007,21:05)
(TIMMYDUCK @ Aug. 08 2007,21:04) Exactly how far is this one way from Stowe, Vt ?

Cause I would like to meet some board people and go to the races.

A Thursday a.m. departure should get me to Oklahoma by Friday supper.
1700 iron butt miles!
Want to put on some high-mileage slab tires and join me .
biggrin.gif

We can break a few speed limits along the way.
poke.gif

Me and Lesa are coming.
beerchug.gif
  Where is the closest Hotel?  It appers to me, unless you know better, it is 15 miles away?  I prefer Holiday Inn's.  

Cant wait for the Parties and Races
super.gif

musik13.gif

(GIXERHP @ Aug. 08 2007,15:45) Any one from New England, area want to split this trip, Its only 1700+ miles from my door!  
lurk.gif
GIXERHP,

Let's talk we can do this from Thursday till Tuesday there and back easy on the bikes.

We will travel light and fast like the pony express.
jump9.gif

looks like i was able to trade days on my schedule so i can be there...looking forward to a great time
beerchug.gif

Cap I am looking into it and I wondered if you will have room for my Trailer, that way I don't have to impose on your floor. I can just sleep in the LQ's of the trailer. Its 30FT so let me know. Plus I would have room for others as well if needed.

(loboboy @ Aug. 20 2007,15:08) Cap I am looking into it and I wondered if you will have room for my Trailer, that way I don't have to impose on your floor. I can just sleep in the LQ's of the trailer. Its 30FT so let me know. Plus I would have room for others as well if needed.
I got room..... Bring it on

(semi @ Aug. 20 2007,15:01) looks like i was able to trade days on my schedule so i can be there...looking forward to a great time
beerchug.gif
Fantastic Colin..... you riding or driving?

(rubber2burn @ Aug. 21 2007,13:48) Looks like you are going to have allot of the Texas Hayabusa Riders at the Casa Cap  
super.gif
Surely your gonna grab a ride and come up.... you can always take the train
smile.gif
We will get someone to pick you up....

(captain @ Aug. 21 2007,13:28)
(loboboy @ Aug. 20 2007,15:08) Cap I am looking into it and I wondered if you will have room for my Trailer, that way I don't have to impose on your floor. I can just sleep in the LQ's of the trailer. Its 30FT so let me know. Plus I would have room for others as well if needed.
cool can't wait to finally meet some of you guys. I have tried several times but it never worked out.

(loboboy @ Aug. 21 2007,14:18)
(captain @ Aug. 21 2007,13:28)
cool can't wait to finally meet some of you guys. I have tried several times but it never worked out.
Will see you there my brother....

Ks I was wondering when you were heading down, Friday night or Friday afternoon? I will probably take the day off and head down friday afternoon.

(captain @ Aug. 21 2007,11:52)
(rubber2burn @ Aug. 21 2007,13:48) Looks like you are going to have allot of the Texas Hayabusa Riders at the Casa Cap  
super.gif
Surely your gonna grab a ride and come up.... you can always take the train
smile.gif
We will get someone to pick you up....
Sorry but I will out of town that weekend. So no train rides for me thanks for the offer though. Ya'll have a great time at the races.

(loboboy @ Aug. 21 2007,14:27) Ks I was wondering when you were heading down, Friday night or Friday afternoon? I will probably take the day off and head down friday afternoon.
Depends on the wifey....

(captain @ Aug. 21 2007,13:29)
(semi @ Aug. 20 2007,15:01) looks like i was able to trade days on my schedule so i can be there...looking forward to a great time
beerchug.gif
looks like i'll be riding to GSXcite's house after getting off work Fri. morning and then sleeping in the back of his truck on the way to your house
laugh.gif

(semi @ Aug. 21 2007,16:53)
(captain @ Aug. 21 2007,13
super.gif
)
beerchug.gif
looks like i'll be riding to GSXcite's house after getting off work Fri. morning and then sleeping in the back of his truck on the way to your house
laugh.gif
Colen, you can sleep in the truck, you don't snore that bad!
biggrin.gif

(GSXcite @ Aug. 22 2007,18:01)
(semi @ Aug. 21 2007,16:53)
(captain @ Aug. 21 2007,13
super.gif
)
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif
Colen, you can sleep in the truck, you don't snore that bad!  
biggrin.gif
do we really want to know how you are experienced with his snoring.
poke.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

Back