What do you wear under your leathers jacket?

I dress in layers starting with a base layer for sk iing or a racing windbreaker like Taichi, then a pair of sweats and then the leathers and hoodie; however if it is really cold I will also put on my electric vest.
firedevil.gif

double knit sweater! Since you're from Canada, try the Oilers or the flames, eh!

Depends on how cold it is. If it's just a bit chilly. Too cold for just leather I wear the liner out of my columbia jacket. If it's too cold for that Gerbing's heated jacket liner and gloves!

1. Under Armour Cold Gear (cause it's sausage-wrap skin tight!)
2. Silk
3. Sportsman's Guide E.C.W.S. military-weight polypropylene
4. Leather

If that doesn't do it, stay the eff home!!!
smile.gif

Thanks for your replies! I decided to go with the Under Armour and a nice warm slim fitting sweater OR Under Armour and a slim fitting fleece top.

Cold Gear Under Armour Their long sleeve turtle neck and long johns work great! I wear a polar fleece top I got from Mark's Work Wearhouse over that and my leathers I'm good to go on my winter "fix".

I just ordered a poly propylene turtle neck thermal top from "The Sock Site".It looks like real warm gear.Thanks for the info! My wife hates you guys!(just kidding!)
beerchug.gif

1) under armour
2) thermals
3) draggin' jeans and .org shirt
4) leathers
5) balaclava

good down into the 20's
beerchug.gif

A shirt and shorts cause it has not gotten that cold in Texas to wear all this crazy cold weather gear under the leathers.

Back