Well...

(gers_hayabusa @ Apr. 25 2007,00:29) Michelle, don't say rain.  You jinx'ed us. What day are you arriving? Mo and I should be there about 9am. At least that's the goal.
Plan is to pull out at 3 p.m. on Thursday, head to Blacksburg and stay the night, then up bright and early to travel to Robbinsville on Friday...no clue how long of a ride that is at this point, but I'm hoping we'll be there on the early side so we have time to hang out with the gang...
smile.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 25 2007,05:56)
(gers_hayabusa @ Apr. 25 2007,00
super.gif
) Michelle, don't say rain.  You jinx'ed us. What day are you arriving? Mo and I should be there about 9am. At least that's the goal.
Plan is to pull out at 3 p.m. on Thursday, head to Blacksburg and stay the night, then up bright and early to travel to Robbinsville on Friday...no clue how long of a ride that is at this point, but I'm hoping we'll be there on the early side so we have time to hang out with the gang...  
smile.gif
We are leaving (hopefully) at 4pm on Thursday and riding until about 10pm, getting as far as we can on Thursday. Then arriving around am on Friday.

Looking good except for Thursday. T-storms typically occur during the evening or at night. Haven't checked that close. Vman let me know if you need help on the K napping

According to Accuweather - we may need to ride the odd hours on Thursday - all the even hours are chance of t-storms.

(omslaw @ Apr. 25 2007,11:40) According to Accuweather - we may need to ride the odd hours on Thursday - all the even hours are chance of t-storms.
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(vman1300 @ Apr. 25 2007,11:57)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 25 2007,10:41) Vman let me know if you need help on the K napping
I dont think it will be needed.

She has felt the fear and is coming on her own.
Yeah, I felt the fear and am shivering...ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(vman1300 @ Apr. 25 2007,12:00)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 25 2007,11:58) Yeah, I felt the fear and am shivering...ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oooohhhhhhhh Mufassa.....

Say it again......
I WILL NOT!

What am I?  Your amusement?!  Am I here to amuse you?!  
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 25 2007,12:01)
(vman1300 @ Apr. 25 2007,12:00)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 25 2007,11:58) Yeah, I felt the fear and am shivering...ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oooohhhhhhhh Mufassa.....

Say it again......
I WILL NOT!

What am I? Your amusement?! Am I here to amuse you?!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
I, I thought so,, was I wrong.................

What's going on
SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(vman1300 @ Apr. 25 2007,12:39)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 25 2007,12
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I just need to get through tomorrow, noonish...then I'm good to go...  
biggrin.gif
You sure that will give you enuff time to do your nails  
poke.gif
You guys will be lucky if I shower
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

Back