Well...

Discussion in '2007 Busa Bash' started by VaBusa, Apr 23, 2007.

1. VaBusa

VaBusa oRg Gal Staff Member Administrator Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    So far, the weather doesn't look good for those of us RIDING down, so we'll likely make the call to go or not by Wednesday...without a trailer, there's just no fun in riding all that way in the rain...

I'm so bummed...this past weekend was absolutely PERFECT and I was stuck doing house/yard work...only "Busa time" I had was doing an oil change and washing him... mad.gif

My Mom is flying in from CO tomorrow to watch our kids and the idea of us not even going has got me bummed...

Let's hope for better news from the weather dummies!!! Please!!!!!

2. dadofthree

dadofthree Seasoned Beef Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    I haven't looked, but it sounded like rain on Thursday and Sunday evenings. Just avoid the rain not the Bash. Now you've bummed me out sad.gif

3. VaBusa

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    Well, we're looking at weather from here to there since we're riding, and so far, we'll just be riding in the rain...

I'll run out and sacrifice a catepillar or something, see if that appeases the weather gods... laugh.gif

4. dadofthree

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    You don't know someone that can hook you up with a trailer rock.gif I know it won't be pink or anything but jeez

5. vman1300

vman1300 Never Forgotten

Contests won:
    Name:
    Kevin
    Early forcast for Robbinsville 10% shot of rain Fri, Sat and Sun.

Get some rain gear Chelle.

6. BusaWhipped

BusaWhipped Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Dennis Heidler
    Weather's looking good to me. Anything 30% or less on weather.com is as good as 0%. Maybe get some spotty showers, but nothing significant if anything.

7. Postal

Postal Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tom Stewart
    <div>
    (BusaWhipped @ Apr. 23 2007,14:05)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Weather's looking good to me.  Anything 30% or less on weather.com is as good as 0%.  Maybe get some spotty showers, but nothing significant if anything.</div>
    +1!! This has always worked for us in planning our ECHR rides.

P.

8. LadyHawk

LadyHawk w00t!! Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Brenda
    Don't try to girly out on me now!!!
    argue.gif

9. VaBusa

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    Girly out on you?! laugh.gif

No, not me...but the thought of having everything you need for 3 or 4 days in a wet backpack isn't appealing tounge.gif Rain suit? What's that?! laugh.gif And trailering? Won't happen with the hubby and his hardcore Harley riding buddy...they won't trailer no matter what all_coholic.gif

I actually just checked the weather for home, Blacksburg (where we'll stay Thursday night) and Robbinsville and it's only bad on Thursday...so, just keeping tabs on it for now...

Attached Files:

10. dadofthree

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
    Alrighty then, and just remember; it's not like you can't keep up with hubby pulling the Busa laugh.gif

11. VaBusa

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    all_coholic.gif

Hey, the weather's looking better since I started whining...I think I'll go smack a co-worker for good measure...always makes things go my way laugh.gif

12. vman1300

vman1300 Never Forgotten

Contests won:
    Name:
    Kevin
    <div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think I'll go smack a co-worker for good measure...always makes things go my way laugh.gif </div>
    lol!

13. VaBusa

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    <div>
    (vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,10:41)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think I'll go smack a co-worker for good measure...always makes things go my way laugh.gif </div>
    lol!</div>
    The guy in the corner office next to me, always crunching ice and eating peanuts, plucking me with rubberbands...HE'S DEAD... laugh.gif

Heading over now...be right back, then we'll do a quick weather check! zzwhip.gif

Attached Files:

14. Learjett

Learjett Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Bob
    This has worried me too... I just now checked and it's lookin' pretty darn good right now! Only a "chance" of a stray TRW (thunderstorm) on Thursday (when I'm ridin' up) and no mention of rain Friday, Saturday, or Sunday! beerchug.gif

15. VaBusa

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    Yep, see, my whining is helping! laugh.gif

What stinks is that the leg of the trip that is iffy for us is from home to Blacksburg, VA...we're only going there to drop off my friend's daughter for the weekend...

If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*

16. nitrousjunkie

nitrousjunkie Semper Fi !!!! Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Tony
    Michelle,take plenty of toilet paper for drying off the bike! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Attached Files:

17. VaBusa

Contests won:
    Name:
    Michelle
    <div>
    (nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 23 2007,10:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Michelle,take plenty of toilet paper for drying off the bike!   laugh.gif   laugh.gif   laugh.gif </div>
    Oh Paul, that was just low...

laugh.gif

Attached Files:

18. LadyHawk

LadyHawk w00t!! Donating Member Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Brenda
  19. dadofthree

Contests won:
    Name:
    Robert
  20. vman1300

vman1300 Never Forgotten

Contests won:
    Name:
    Kevin
    <div>
    (VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*</div>
    If poke.gif