Well...

(vman1300 @ Apr. 23 2007,11:43)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:57) If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*
If
poke.gif
No shid, but don't start stating the obvious
laugh.gif

From the National Weather Service for Robbinsville:

This Afternoon: Partly cloudy, with a high near 76. Southwest wind around 16 mph.

Tonight: A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind between 7 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday: A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. South wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Wednesday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind between 10 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Thursday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Partly cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 65.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 68.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 23 2007,12:03)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,10:57) If I had my way, we'd head south to NC, then across to Robbinsville and avoid the rain altogether... *sigh*
If  
poke.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, yeah...you guys try living with the grumpy Harley guy...
laugh.gif

Hey, can I get some of those training wheels for my Busa? How do they corner?
poke.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

poke.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:27)
(dadofthree @ Apr. 23 2007,12:03)
If
poke.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, yeah...you guys try living with the grumpy Harley guy...
laugh.gif

Hey, can I get some of those training wheels for my Busa? How do they corner?
poke.gif
wink.gif
That is a spy photo of your Busa. I have it on good word from PDBusa, HeavyBusa, Vman1300, and Yamahor
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

poke.gif

laugh.gif

Well, those guys are clearly color blind and slightly impaired, so suuuurrrrrrrrrrrreee it's my Busa...rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt...
all_coholic.gif

(LadyHawk @ Apr. 23 2007,10:15) Don't try to girly out on me now!!!
argue.gif
....she says this from inside the cab of their truck, reclined and sipping daiquiris for most her 500+ mile trek...and her Busa strapped in warm and comfy trailer, downing a few Amsoil Lites along the way.
tounge.gif

I am no better...we leave Wed night...about 8PM from St. Pete.

jump9.gif

well my plan, if the weather is shiddy, is to drive 2-3hrs east and go emerald mining
cool.gif
Rain doesnt slow that down and if I could find some could pay for the trip
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,09:57) Well, we're looking at weather from here to there since we're riding, and so far, we'll just be riding in the rain...

I'll run out and sacrifice a catepillar or something, see if that appeases the weather gods...  
laugh.gif
NO! not a poor little defenseless cowlerpillar (as my niece would say it )
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(BusaCruise @ Apr. 23 2007,14:20)
(LadyHawk @ Apr. 23 2007,10:15) Don't try to girly out on me now!!!
argue.gif
....she says this from inside the cab of their truck, reclined and sipping daiquiris for most her 500+ mile trek...and her Busa strapped in warm and comfy trailer, downing a few Amsoil Lites along the way.
tounge.gif

I am no better...we leave Wed night...about 8PM from St. Pete.

jump9.gif
Dannngggg.. how quickly you turn!
poke.gif

So you'll be near the Flying J by 9pm? You want to start a caravan? We were planning on leaving by 9...

(VaBusa @ Apr. 23 2007,12:48) Well, those guys are clearly color blind and slightly impaired, so suuuurrrrrrrrrrrreee it's my Busa...rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt...
all_coholic.gif
Did that pppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssss you
laugh.gif

Back