Well, Well

Very nice Ken, very clean my friend.
beerchug.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
WASHINGTON -- Air Force officials are working with other services to allow its people to enter installations without requiring them to display a base decal on their vehicles.

Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. T. Michael Moseley recently ended use of the sticker, officially called a DD Form 2220, on Air Force installations due to cost, a lack of utility and long-term threats facing bases. [/quote]

http://www.military.com/features/0,15240,146715,00.html

did not say anything about bikes however.. (quite a few of these articles floating around on the base web sites) Must be voluntary?

Me? some guy points an M16 at me and says "Sticker" I say How big and where??
laugh.gif

I bet your bike is safe on base ??

That great, it snowed her on Friday!
Are you going to make the Bash?
beerchug.gif

Here's what I know about the stickers. The Air Force is no longer requiring them for access to their installations, however, the rest of DoD has not adopted such a policy. At Army installations there are still 100% ID checks and those without decals must go through an inspection line which can be a royal pain. I don't foresee us reducing that security level for some time. Nothing official just my $.02 (except for what's currently happening).

Black in definately the fastest color, and my favorite. Glad you got out today.

07_Busa_022__Small_.jpg

very nice, you have her looking good! glad you got out for a little bit to stretch your legs
beerchug.gif

Back