Well since the world is gonna end tomorrow..

And if anyone is wondering what will happen to their pets this place can help.

After The Rapture Pet Care
(don't laugh, they've already grossed over $50,000 according to financial statements for a service I dont think they will ever have to provide. Brilliant!)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, but I HAVE to laugh at that. - It's like those twits who travel all over the country displaying the image of the Virgin Mary that they found on a tortilla from Taco Bell. Mockery is deserved.

BTW, I have checked whether my friends in NZ are still there. They are.

Rapture.jpg

Rapture.jpg

My wife told me to give her all the info for our bank account with our large savings and mail her the credit cards...

I think shes's trying to take advantage... :whistle:

I am ready whenever it does happen one of these days:thumbsup:

Aww crap, I missed this thread yesterday, I had no idea I was supposed to die. My apologies folks....

Droid via Tapatalk

Aside from the volcanic explosion in Iceland nothing special happened, aside from the fact I left a pair of old shoes/shirt/jeans/watch on the sidewalk to punk somebody lol

These quacks need to go live on an island somewhere. Locally, there are even huge billboards up along the interstate saying the world will end yesterday. As in yesterday. Someone needs to shimmy up & graffiti it with a huge 'NOT!'

Top 10 Failed Apocalyptic*Predictions

Religious Leaders and Their End-Of-Time Predictions!

Anyone remember Fall 1988 & Edgar Whisenat. This was the first time I remember one of these asswhipes predicting the end of the world. I had this booklet in high school. It was a huge deal.

Edgar Whisenant - RationalWiki

Whisenant struck back by claiming he got a number wrong, slightly revising his math, and issuing The Final Shout: Rapture Report (original proposed title, we kid you not: 89 Reasons Why the Rapture Will Be in 1989). By then of course nobody was listening anymore, and turned their attention instead to the teen Satanism epidemic and Geraldo Rivera's TV expose of same. Whisenant tried setting several more dates for the rapture, until the Lord, probably embarrassed at this boy crying wolf too many times, called him home in 2001.

What happened? I fell asleep!
Are we saved yet? Is this heaven?
Must be cuz I'm surrounded by nice folks who own Hayabusas :laugh:

well, looks like no one got sucked up overnight.. a lot of people will probably be singing this song today:poke:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back