If the world went to hell tomorrow....

michael moore's exercise room?

yeah that place certainly has that "new room smell" going :rofl:

I can remember back in the 70s my parents ordered a truck load (and I know it was a full truck load I moved it by hand :laugh: ) of dehydrated food. They were worried about the gas shortages and how the country could fall into an economic crunch that made food a bit too $$$ and the gas to go get it even more so.

I have often wondered about keeping 6 months of food stores on hand in that form, knowing that at some point you have to eat it or it goes bad... again a lesson learned the hard way as a kid :whistle:

They say you should have 6 months of living saved up for cash, perhaps its not a bad idea for food too .... I know my quick trip to the grocery today was $170 and I really bought nothing. Nothing on the ticket was over $10 and I filled 3 grocery bags with food, only 4 things of meat, all of which was under $50. If grocery prices keep rising people are gonna start hunting more :banghead:

MREs aren't bad these days and they last for years.
I ate a BBQ pork one a few months ago and it was better than a McRib :laugh:

MREs aren't bad these days and they last for years.
I ate a BBQ pork one a few months ago and it was better than a McRib :laugh:

I suspect you could collect farm droppings, slather some BBQ sauce on it slap it on a bun and have at least as good a meal as a McRib :whistle::laugh:

I suspect you could collect farm droppings, slather some BBQ sauce on it slap it on a bun and have at least as good a meal as a McRib :whistle::laugh:

I guarantee it will LOOK better...

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Fear is a lack of Faith...i dug denzel in the movie "Book Of Eli"..Bible in one Hand..Blade in The Other...common sense, wits and some basic survival skills is all anyone should need..and the realization of..look after your brothers and your brothers will look after you. :)

Being raised in N. Idaho, I know where I would return and easily live off the land for a long time. Food I can find, ammo I can store and reload. I would probably be a lot healthier if I had to source my own food. Do they make knobbies in Busa' sizes? (cool mental picture, riding the Busa' with a large handgun in hand chasing down an elk!) Now where do I find all those cute helpless young women to start my own tribe?

Ketchmi, I got a white boy rapp for ya , Sportsmans guide or Russian Brides is sure to find you a tribe so all you need to do is subscribe...nuk nuk nuk

So some of you might want to make sure the other half knows how to operate their gear :)

Mine spent 15 years in the Army. I have seen her handle a rifle. She can handle herself. I don't evny anyone on the other end of it.

I have plans and a place to go. I am prepared. Hope it never happens but ready anyway.

im just gonna ammo up and become a warlord and kill those who dare step in my way.....HAHAH be top of the food chain

Back