If the world went to hell tomorrow....

That's alot of paddling, at least child labor is ok there. Put the kids to rowing and enjoy the trip!:laugh:

I'll float over some post cards so you guys can keep the hope alive...
Cuba-Woman-on-Beach-with-title.jpg

I stay geared up.. every vehicle has a carry in it.. Beans and bullets on the shelf .. I hope the org. doesnt think I'm advertising But the topic is why I built my website Watt You Need - Home If anyone is gearing up let me know what you need . I can usually find it or have it... Also I buy a lot of items in bulk in order to get a better deal, ( not to really make a profit but to get a better price ) .. For any of us that are gearing up This could come in handy ..Its called team work..
My girlfriend canned over 200 quarts this year .. and keeps a 12 gauge behid the door . I've also been giving her tactical lessons . So some of you might want to make sure the other half knows how to operate their gear :)

I would sneak in under the giuse of being a friend and kill you in your sleep so I could have all your stuff ! Hey I'm sorry but , Its all about survival !! So just remember .... trust nobody . :laugh:

:poke: Keep the paranoia going baby !!

By the way , Get lots of gas for the bike too . Think about it, you could join the Mad Max gang.

if something like this happens, I plan to pack lightly and head to new orleans. those people know how to prepare for a natural disaster. you need to look no further than the organizational skills, and the order displayed in the superdome! yep, new orleans is where i would go.

I have a massive survival kit. Consists of a few guns and enough ammo to take other peoples stuff. Oh and you want to grab quite a few young women for wives....:bowdown:

04duramax, no problem with the no text but if u can me and amy woyld love to have u guys come up, its beautiful this time of year.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Out West you've got enought open space to go hide for awhile and nobody bother you. No such luck back here in the East.

I stay geared up.. every vehicle has a carry in it.. Beans and bullets on the shelf .. I hope the org. doesnt think I'm advertising But the topic is why I built my website Watt You Need - Home If anyone is gearing up let me know what you need . I can usually find it or have it... Also I buy a lot of items in bulk in order to get a better deal, ( not to really make a profit but to get a better price ) .. For any of us that are gearing up This could come in handy ..Its called team work..
My girlfriend canned over 200 quarts this year .. and keeps a 12 gauge behid the door . I've also been giving her tactical lessons . So some of you might want to make sure the other half knows how to operate their gear :)

What did she can ? :whistle:

Plus I live about fifteen minutes from a nuclear power plant......definitely an issue

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I will be in your neck o` the woods in October!

Yes, I dont lose any sleep worrying about SHTF, but I do keep a few months food supply on hand, and a water source is very close by.
I have a hard time convincing the wife to be prepared (better safe than sorry), but think about if there was a pandemic of sorts (bird flu?) the store shelves would be empty in a couple hours, and I think would also be a place to avoid (dangers, even armed to the teeth).
I reload my own ammo, and have a good supply....and if SHTF...I wonder how `bad guy` might taste:laugh:

Back