Tomorrow's the Day!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
smile.gif

get-r-done...you will be "back" before you know it! Good luck, man. Few things are as nagging as back pain....prayers sent!

They do some great things with surgery nowadays. Have no fear. You're going to be fine!

Post-op, however, MAKE SURE you go do all the rehap and therapy they tell you to do. You'll be glad you did!

--Wag--

Take it easy bro , maybe Kilroy , and I will ride by and tease you .:D

good luck.....

I had a really bad back for some time... but after I tore the rotator cuff in my right shoulder, my back felt much better.
all_coholic.gif

Best of luck to you. Hope you heal up well and quickly. We'll all be thinking about you and your family.

Good luck with your surgery. Should definitely be worth it in the long run. I'm sure Revlis will come over and keep the cobwebs outta your bike though!

Good luck with the surgery
biggrin.gif
hope you have a quick and complete recovery.

have a successful operation and a speedy recovery mate
biggrin.gif

...You cant ride for 6 months, thats bad... but in the mean time you can use all the riding time to wh0re posts on this fine board
tounge.gif

Will keep your family in my prayers...

Thank's again all. This board has alot of great people on it. I printed the above replies to take to the hospital with me. I'll be reading them whenever I need a morale boost.

Hopefully I'll be back in about 5 or 6 days.

beerchug.gif

Best of luck, bro....

prayers sent skyward for your wife and kids....and for your speedy recovery.
cool.gif

Good luck and get better fast. Hope being in traction for a few days doesn't drive you stir crazy. That and the bedpans. Honestly being incapacitated is what has deterred me from having my Herniated L5-S1 fixed as well. I have managed to banish the syatic (sp) nerve pain by losing weight and strengthening my lower back with various exercises. Now I rarely feel the ache. Anticipating your updates and commentary.
smile.gif

Back