There ARE good people in the world...One of them is Berryman!

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
So here's the scoop...

I just recently sold my bike :cry: so I posted up mine and my girlfriend's riding gear on the board for sale. One of our members, Berryman, bought my girlfriend's jacket for his wife. Like a Tarantino film, lets go backwards a bit...

4 weeks ago, my girlfriend's iPhone was stolen. Not a cheap phone to replace. The people who stole it decided to call us and demand $50 to get it back. My g/f being the smarty pants she is was able to track them. We gave their info to my cop friend and he called them with a threat of a warrant for their arrest if the phone wasn't returned that night. We thought, why aren't there any good people in the world?? We got the phone back by the way :thumbsup:

Fast forward to tonight. Berryman sends me a PM letting me know that I not only sent him a jacket, but I sent him my g/f's checkbook that was in the pocket. He wanted to let me know that he was going to send it back in the mail first thing tomorrow.

:beerchug: Here's to you Berryman. Thank you for answering our question "where are all the good people in the world??"

Back