well hello again

Hey, you got plowed into at 110 and you are alive
SHOCKED.gif
I would say god loves you.

I know from experience that sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to really appreciate what you do have going for you. It is those little tests in life that make you a stronger man. "What does not kill you only makes you stronger". I know it is hard to do right now. Stay positive, get your head right and move on. God has a plan and things happen for a reason. Think of this as your chance to start over.

Stay around on the board, there are alot of good people here for you man, pm me if you need to talk sometime. I am a pretty positive person and would be glad to try to lift your spirits.

to clear things on the wreck i was doin 65 and he hit me in the rear.....dont get me wrong it knocked the shid outta me but it wasnt a dead stop 110 mph impact.......
im just driving down 40 west at 3 am and then all the sudden the back of my car has an accord in it, i never saw it comming. glad i wasnt on my bike or i would be dead....

no matter what the case may be just remeber this my friend...
"when you do dirt you get dirt"
and
"when you do good you get good"

(Projekt @ Aug. 29 2007,11:27) One day at a time and you'll get through the darkness of divorce. Then out of the blue you'll be minding your business and find yourself another lady to forget the last one. Do that a few times and you'll never want the old life again. Good luck. Arizona is a great place to be single.
+2 . i was in your shoes 8 years ago and though that i could not live without her BUT i woke up one day with a big smile on my face and said that iam not let her do this to me anymore. . from then on life was great .

I would say you found strength by just making it AZ, no matter what the obstacles were.

I don't know your age or circumstances, but I'll tell you the only 1 thing I do know about women.

There is always another one right around the corner.

(dantheta2man @ Aug. 29 2007,17:52) no matter what the case may be just remeber this my friend...
"when you do dirt you get dirt"
                      and
"when you do good you get good"
so what if you get dirt without doing dirt? im thinking i have a ton of dirt to dish out.

(dadofthree @ Aug. 29 2007,16:30) God loves all of us so much that he gave his Son for us. He knew you before He formed the earth, in that He knows the number of hairs upon your head.

You're in Arizona, don't look back just keep looking forward.  
super.gif
+ A million!!!
biggrin.gif

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 29 2007,12:40) Hold up everybody! Some driver hits you and totals your car at 110 mph and you leave town?!  Are you completely injury free?  You may have health issues (back/neck) occur well after the incident.  I hope you didn't sign any waivers or documents already.  How about liability and re-imbursement issues or if necessary?  And exactly who hit you?  A commercial automobile, some bum, or somebody with means for reimbursement of your automobile and expenses?

Hope you got that incident wrapped up tight before leaving town.
I hear financial compensation coming your way.........................
wow.gif

AND A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW 08' HAYABUSA !!!!!! WOOHOO.....................
biggrin.gif

At a point in my life I felt much the same way, at the jumping off point, but it was only my poorly focused perspective. God never gives up on us, "we" give up on God..........don't give up the ghost quite yet. You're going to be JUST fine. Major course corrections are always a b!tch.........get settled in, start looking for a job, and in no-time.........................

You'll be AT the Suzuki dealership deciding between black, black and orange, blue, or maybe a white LE.....

Everyone here's pulling for ya, and some of us are actually praying for you as well !!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back