Rental Cars???

I always use Budget. Company has an account with them. When traveling for personal reasons, I get a better deal not using the company account.

Find the smallest tiniest little popcan you can find, think Toyota Yaris. Rent it, save money and enjoy driving around in something completely silly....

It's fun sometimes to drive a car with your foot to the floor without having to worry about getting a ticket!

HERTZ in Austin-Bergstom sucks! You should have seen the filth of he vehicle that Adam was given for company use to commute back and forth to Waco. I am not sure if it was the Austin location or Baltimore, but he actually had to have the manager come look at the fact that the previous renting took a DUMP in the car! :puke:

HERTZ in Austin-Bergstom sucks! You should have seen the filth of he vehicle that Adam was given for company use to commute back and forth to Waco. I am not sure if it was the Austin location or Baltimore, but he actually had to have the manager come look at the fact that the previous renting took a DUMP in the car! :puke:

they dont call it the gold club for just any reason .... sounds like someone pushed too hard :rofl:

Back