Virginia Riders

Virginia Riders - Spring Ride 2004

• Meet at One Central Location for a Get-together.

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Long Ride, Start in S VA.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long Ride, Start in N VA.

• Other Event, explain below.

• Total voters
Hey, I was just thinking... This thing has the potential to become an annual East Coast Hayabusa get-together. And just think, it all started last year with EAK and I.

laugh.gif
Yep...just two willing to make the journey the first time, you rebels!  
laugh.gif

...next year we'll meet in my neck of the woods...take a tour of Va Beach or something!  
biggrin.gif
That would be awesome!

I am bringing the family down there this summer for a weekend at the beach.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Hey, don't leave out us NC riders looking for an excuse to road trip.
Hey BigDawg, we'd be hurt if you all didn't show up... Everyone is welcome!  
beerchug.gif
Like the way that sounds.
Hey BigDawg...if you are planning to ride up, share your route and when you're leaving; some VA riders might be able to meet up with you and ride on up to Lynchburg...

You thinking of leaving that same morning or heading up on Friday night and staying? It's going to be a long haul for you...hope you decide to go though!
smile.gif

Sorry guys... I am out... Step-mom getting married.

Hopefully I will see you all at the Route 16 trip Saturday, May 8th.

Enjoy,
Rip

Just some more "411" on the Lynchburg ride:

If the weather is not cooperating and we have to cancel, I will post it here as well as e-mailing everyone I can the day before. Let's hope for warm, dry weather.

Also, I will be video taping our get-together. I will have it semi-professionally edited (I have contacts) and will be making a copy available to anyone who wants one, at a nominal price. That's later on, and I will share more details on that after the ride.

So keep the faith! April 17th is almost here...

Postal.
cool.gif

Tom ... thanks for the update ... looking forward to meeting you all ... hoping for good weather also. Hey if anyone from the D.C. Metro area wants to ride together we can meet at the E.C. Lawrence Park, VA at 9 am that morning.

DJ

Everyone from the East which route are y'all planning on taking? I'm thinking of leaving Richmond and heading out 360/460 west. That is the way I normally go to the burg. Anyone on a similar route maybe we could meet.

Everyone from the East which route are y'all planning on taking? I'm thinking of leaving Richmond and heading out 360/460 west. That is the way I normally go to the burg. Anyone on a similar route maybe we could meet.
We'll be heading up through Richmond...I haven't been to Lynchburg in a decade, so any route you take will be nice!
smile.gif

Hey everyone.... April 17 is going to be a great day. As far as the car show... I dont believe they have started yet and I am unsure of when they start for the season. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there. I myself am the Black Sheep of a Harley Riding Family
wow.gif
But I dont care and neither do they... we all just have a good time.
cool.gif

Hey everyone.... April 17 is going to be a great day.  As far as the car show... I dont believe they have started yet and I am unsure of when they start for the season.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone there.  I myself am the Black Sheep of a Harley Riding Family
wow.gif
But I dont care and neither do they... we all just have a good time.
cool.gif
Haven't you heard? I'm the black sheep of a Harley family too! Bringing along any of your Harley family? I've got two tagging along...
smile.gif

I hope it warms up! So far, I am not liking the weather patterns. We might have tp push back into May.
sad.gif

No...this last weekend was terrible...what happened to Spring coming?!  

Hey Postal...little avatar I saw for you...
tounge.gif

Will you guys still talk to us if we drive the cage to Lynchburg? Had a moment of stupidity this weekend...... She's now in peices getting ready for the paint shop and a new pipe if possible..
sad.gif

Will you guys still talk to us if we drive the cage to Lynchburg?  Had a moment of stupidity this weekend...... She's now in peices getting ready for the paint shop and a new pipe if possible..  
sad.gif
Absolutely! Everyone is welcome. What the heck happened to your Busa?
AAAssjani.gif
<== He's in shock!

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081190759 -->

Damn UUBusa! Don't feel bad...lots of us have dropped the Busa...myself included...
sad.gif

I opted for buying new plastic over getting it painted...looks like brand new now. That side piece ran me about $400, so if the paint job/decal replacement is pricey, you might want to opt to buy plastic instead...it got to me in just a few days and took no time to replace...

So sorry...I know you're just sick about it...

Oh, and the stock pipes go fairly cheap online. My husband bought me a set of extra stock cans for $49 off of EBay...we're going to see if we can't get them to sound a little louder this summer...

Good luck and I hope you'll still make Lynchburg...

It feel off my Pit Bull rear stand....I'll keep the replacement panel in mind, I've been wanting to repaint it and the is my excuse :o)
Thinking all silver with black dusty strips at an up angle like the current scheme...and a floating grim reaper replacing the kanji....

Here's a pic of the stripes (or whatever)

Back