Kool_papa
JoshCC600
Busa Boi 09
antonio1300
gunmetalhooligan08
Chap88
kountrywill

BUMP

Spring\summer is only a few months away.

Takeuon - When will you be back in Raleigh?
Badazgtp - when will you be visiting family?
Ogre - what are your AIT dates?
Omar - I'll let VA Busa take care of you :laugh:

Any of the other guys who are deployed please let me know if you will be home by May 1. :beerchug:

Everyone of course will be invited when we nail this down.

Last edited:
IMXCITD is in P-Town...I have his new Busa parked next to Caesar 'til he comes to pick up his baby...perhaps he'll be in? I'll send him a PM about this thread :thumbsup:

IMXCITD is in P-Town...I have his new Busa parked next to Caesar 'til he comes to pick up his baby...perhaps he'll be in? I'll send him a PM about this thread :thumbsup:

Roger....

Of and don't put those bikes to close together or you will end up with one of these:

1097002315.jpg

Dino,
Trying to be back home around the end of June till the middle of July. Gonna try and take a month of leave. I'll let you know more when I can pin down the exact dates.

Dont invite me...thats ok see if I come back down to see YOU anytime soon???:poke::moon:

Na, just bad cut and paste skills...

VABusa
Dino
BusaPebbles
WarBirdII
rekeene
Kool_papa
JoshCC600
Busa Boi 09
antonio1300
gunmetalhooligan08
Chap88
kountrywill

Ok it has been a while but now that summer is right around the corner lets do another Tidewater VA roll call.

The above list is from a few months ago and I want to see if it is up to date.

We need to have a meet and greet and then put some rides together. Who is in?

I will be in VA from 12 July-30 July. Let me know if you do any rides during that time and I'll see if I can slide away for a bit. On Wednesday nights, they have a bike night at the Quaker Steak in Newport News that me and my brother are going to try and make while I am there. If any one wants to join, pm me and once we get it figured out, I'll let you know which Wed. we'll be going. Maybe we can find a meeting place so who ever all goes can roll up together.

Ok it has been a while but now that summer is right around the corner lets do another Tidewater VA roll call.

We need to have a meet and greet and then put some rides together. Who is in?[/Q Am in Norfolk VA

bori113

Na, just bad cut and paste skills...

VABusa
Dino
BusaPebbles
WarBirdII
rekeene
Kool_papa
JoshCC600
Busa Boi 09
antonio1300
gunmetalhooligan08
Chap88
kountrywill
bori113

I will be in VA from 12 July-30 July. Let me know if you do any rides during that time and I'll see if I can slide away for a bit. On Wednesday nights, they have a bike night at the Quaker Steak in Newport News that me and my brother are going to try and make while I am there. If any one wants to join, pm me and once we get it figured out, I'll let you know which Wed. we'll be going. Maybe we can find a meeting place so who ever all goes can roll up together.

We need to have a meet and greet and then put some rides together. Who is in?[/Q Am in Norfolk VA

bori113

Got you on the list bori113.

badazgtp - We will make some plans to hook up when you are in town.

So I guess us a little further out Brothers are not going to fell the love!!!

Come on now. The invite will go out to everyone. :beerchug:

I am just trying to get a feel for who lives close by.

Back