Update, Jesterok1

My children and I would like to extend our thank yous to all of you that have been praying for us. This has been the most difficult time in our lives. Stephen and I have 3 wonderful children 11, 10 and 7. Please continue to pray for them. It hurts me deeply to see the pain in their eyes. Stephens memorial service will be at 1:00 on Friday at the Lawnwood Free Will Baptist Church.

Peace to you and yours, Connie. I am so sorry.

Wow!, Very sorry to hear..My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

My children and I would like to extend our thank yous to all of you that have been praying for us. This has been the most difficult time in our lives. Stephen and I have 3 wonderful children 11, 10 and 7. Please continue to pray for them. It hurts me deeply to see the pain in their eyes. Stephens memorial service will be at 1:00 on Friday at the Lawnwood Free Will Baptist Church.

Connie, you and your wonderful children are in our hearts. I cannot imagine what it's like for you right now, but I know you're strong for your kids and you will all be comforted by friends and family in the coming days, weeks and months...please let us know if you need anything. Huge hugs to you and your children :please:

Connie, you and your wonderful children are in our hearts. I cannot imagine what it's like for you right now, but I know you're strong for your kids and you will all be comforted by friends and family in the coming days, weeks and months...please let us know if you need anything. Huge hugs to you and your children :please:

Amen...

RIP Rider

I'm very, very sorry to hear about this...deeply saddened. :down: My prayers for you and your family. :please:

Amen
rip

Back