Update, Jesterok1

My thoughts and prayers go out to Steve, Connie and their friends and family! :bowdown:

My prayers and thoughts for Connie and their entire family. It's difficult to loose a friend and loved one, especially when it comes so unexpectedly.......

Rest in Peace, Steve.

My deepest, humble wishes for peace and comfort to you, Connie, and to Steve's immediate and extended family; and to anyone whose lives were touched by Steve.

Thank you, James for representing us all. It is profoundly appreciated.

It is a sad day. :(

...+1

RIP. Connie you are in our prayers.

What a reality check with a reminder to make every day count.

Sad news,
Chris

This is truly a sad day for all of us. My prayers and thoughts are with Connie and her family.

Rest is peace friend.

Very sorry to hear, Prayers sent for all the family.

I'm so sorry to hear this :down: My sincerest condolences to Connie and all of Steve's family and friends. Just so tragic. James, thanks to you and the other oRg members helping Connie right now; it means so much.

My children and I would like to extend our thank yous to all of you that have been praying for us. This has been the most difficult time in our lives. Stephen and I have 3 wonderful children 11, 10 and 7. Please continue to pray for them. It hurts me deeply to see the pain in their eyes. Stephens memorial service will be at 1:00 on Friday at the Lawnwood Free Will Baptist Church.

Back