Okla Get together

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Just about a year ago we lost a great member ( JESTEROK ) Steve was a hell of a guy and if you ever met him and his wife you considered them freinds immediatly.

Well I got an IM from Connie and told her I would post this up for her.

Hi

I stopped in today to look at bike pictures. I really miss riding. ...I have had alot of changes in the past year since Stephen's death. I took a new job for one, which is why I am sending you an email. I work at the Sand Springs Chamber of Commerce and have helped plan a FREE Bikes, Blues, BBQ, and beer..lol...concert. I wasn't sure how to post it, not sure if anyone would want to ride out for it either. It is Tuesday, June 21. We have it at the Triangle downtown, 9 East Broadway, Sand Springs. I hope some of you can ride out. It is always a good time. If you do please let me know. I would love to meet up with anyone who may be able to attend! Thanks, Connie

Steve is missed, and I sure hope Connie knows she is ALWAYS welcome to post up here and keep up with the gang. She's family; always will be...

I hope the OKC folks can make it. If I were there, I would certianly go...

Thanks for sharing the info!! :thumbsup:

If other people are going to be there I would be happy to swing by. My gf lives in SS anyway so I am there several times per week. Let me know,

IF I could go, I sure would, but can't . Have FUN everyone and BE SAFE where ever you are :beerchug:

I'm working that night so I can't swing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Michael for posting it! I forgot the time it looks like...we have a couple of local young men that will start playing at 6:30. At 7:15ish the Dustin Pittsley band will go on stage. This is an outdoor event. If anyone can make it please let me know. I would love to meet you! Be safe!!

Thank you Michael for posting it! I forgot the time it looks like...we have a couple of local young men that will start playing at 6:30. At 7:15ish the Dustin Pittsley band will go on stage. This is an outdoor event. If anyone can make it please let me know. I would love to meet you! Be safe!!

Thank you for the invitation Connie, if I werent going to be out of town I would certainly be there. :beerchug:

Back