Update, Jesterok1

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
My friends, it is with a heavy heart that I tell you now, Steve passed away this morning. I just spoke with Connie and Captain. The Memorial Service will be held at the Free Will Baptist Church, 4115 West Edison, Sand Springs Oklahoma, 74107. I will be attending the service and help Connie set Steve's bike up. If anyone else would like to attend and help me, Connie, I hope I am not overstepping my bounds, you would be welcome to come. I will let you know the time of the service as soon as I know.
I also ask that you please keep Connie and her family in your thoughts and prayers through this difficult time.

Dear Lord, please keep Connie and her family close, watch over our oRg brother as he enters your house. Please comfort this family in their time of need and watch over them.

Connie, I am a phone call away and I will be waiting to hear from you.

I am attaching the picture Connie posted of Steve and her taken at the Beaver Dam in Eureka Springs.

My deepest and hearfelt condolences,

James

eureka%202009%20026.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear :down: Connie, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers :please:

James, thanks for helping her out...

That is so sad.. My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends... :please:

hey James thanks for the update, truely very sad indeed, god speed Steve RIP.
James pls give Connie a big hug from all of us on here, wish i could get down there to help out....Brian

Connie we are deeply saddended for your loss and on a much smaller scale our loss.

Members we have arranged for flowers to be sent in honor of Steve on behalf of all our members..

CAp

I am very sorry for your loss Connie.

You and your family will be in our prayers.

Godspeed Steve...

I never knew him, but it's hard to hear that we have lost a brother. I'm not very good with these things, so I'll just say that my thoughts are with you Connie. He can finally rest now.

Connie, I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace, Steve.

My deepest, humble wishes for peace and comfort to you, Connie, and to Steve's immediate and extended family; and to anyone whose lives were touched by Steve.

Thank you, James for representing us all. It is profoundly appreciated.

It is a sad day. :(

Sad to hear this.... I don't normally reply to threads like this because I don't know what to say.... But from the heart I say I am sorry to hear the bad news and wish for you and everyone the very best...

I survived a heart attack last year and have 2 stents now... I am glad to still be here and will make everyday count and live everyday of my life as best as I can for me and those around me ....

To all of you reading this ... please take the best care of yourselves and enjoy life with your friends and loved ones as if our time on earth is short... because it is...

Best wishes and RIP bro...

Back