umemployed

Enjoy the time and good luck man....
thumb_up.gif
winkold.gif

Look into SAIC, GENERAL DYNAMICS, RAYTHEON, NORTHROP GRUMMAN, ITT SYSTEMS, L3 SYSTEMS, TITAN, DCGS-A, DOD, Go to a Pentagon Job fair.. You'll have a job quick.
Thanks Projekt- Those would be some great folks to work for actually.  And my last employer was in DE while I live in MD, so I was getting kicked in the sac every year on witholding tax.

So, if something in MD popped up that would be great.  I thought I might like to get into WL Gore, b/c they have about 5 locations less than 10 miles from my house- only prob is, all the jobs I see are for neonuclearmolecularfusafississists. And sadly, I didn't take any of those classes in college
biggrin.gif
Well if Ft Meade is close enough to you, I'd advise you to look into the AGENCY that is the major tenant there. With your skillset, you would be in like flynn. Lots of people commute into the NCR to do work with these organizations. Man... 10+ years IT doing what you did? You'd be a shoe in for an immediate hire and a High Level Security clearance.

Hang in there, its a scary notion but just control the situation and have confidence in yourself.

Man that really stinks. Sounds to me like you got a good head on your shoulders
beerchug.gif
so hang in there you'll be allright.

Hang tough, man. Keep workin' the resume and you'll come up with something. I just got my notice a month ago and will be leaving at the end of this month. Sucks but I'm getting some adequate churn on my resume and will hopefully be able to replace the job here in a bit.

Keep us posted, though.

--Wag--

Welcome ot the club, next week were having jackets made.. I in looking for a job big time. We have enough put away to keep us going for the next month or 2 if were carefull. Dont let it get you down, remember you were looking for a job when you found that one.

Sorry to hear !!!
You'll dig something up for sure....Heck you have great idea...ride the busa some !!
We have been sitting home for 3wks now and the weather sucked, looks like maybe sitting home 2 more wks....but the weathers looking better !!
beerchug.gif

Back