The Jobless Revvv Update

Interview was at 10 and lasted until 12:15

Things are positive. I was already asked to do a drug screen.

I'm all done with that end of my trip. I'm headed to see Vman now. Then lunch, and then home. I may not get to ride after all. Oh well.
Posted via Mobile Device

I always wonder about people that just drive around with their bikes in the back,, not going anywhere,, just posin'! Is there even a engine under your fairing, Aaron? :rofl: :laugh:

Hope U get the job, Bro. Hey,, how is the home situation going?

I thought that my update posted. So much for using a mobile phone in the mountains.

Things are very positive. I had a 2 hour interview and was given a drug screening. I have a bit of paperwork and negotiations to make, and hopefully I will be moving to Ashville.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good deal, they dont spend big bucks on drug screenings unless its a go. Well done my friend!

A two-hour interview is no small potatoes. I take that as a good sign.

Not that short interviews are always bad. But a long one is nearly always good in some way.

--Wag--

I thought that my update posted. So much for using a mobile phone in the mountains.

Things are very positive. I had a 2 hour interview and was given a drug screening. I have a bit of paperwork and negotiations to make, and hopefully I will be moving to Ashville.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds great all the way around. Can't wait to see all the threads " Don and I " :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry, Padre,,, I'd hate to be in your congregation and ask a question;

"Which chapter and page of Leviticus, Father?"

"THAT"S IT! I TOLD YOU NOT ONE MORE TIME!!!!"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:please: please don't hit me!

I always wonder about people that just drive around with their bikes in the back,, not going anywhere,, just posin'! Is there even a engine under your fairing, Aaron? :rofl: :laugh:

Hope U get the job, Bro. Hey,, how is the home situation going?

So far I still have the house. I'm not sure how or why, but I do. The bank knows my situation, and yet they are working with me. :cheerleader:

The house is for sale. In fact, I am willing to do a short sale. The bank has agreed to let this happen. I need to have it happen, because I plan to relocate soon.

Sorry, Padre,,, I'd hate to be in your congregation and ask a question;

"Which chapter and page of Leviticus, Father?"

"THAT"S IT! I TOLD YOU NOT ONE MORE TIME!!!!"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:please: please don't hit me!

:rofl:

I break legs over calling me anything other than Aaron. :laugh:

Cookie, I needed the laugh. :thumbsup:

Hey, good luck to you and your family with the upcoming changes in your lives. I will be in Waynesville for at least the next month, if you need a place to crash while you are house hunting and getting situated, let me know.

So far I still have the house. I'm not sure how or why, but I do. The bank knows my situation, and yet they are working with me. :cheerleader:

The house is for sale. In fact, I am willing to do a short sale. The bank has agreed to let this happen. I need to have it happen, because I plan to relocate soon.

Full court press on your neighbor! :laugh:

Hey, good luck to you and your family with the upcoming changes in your lives. I will be in Waynesville for at least the next month, if you need a place to crash while you are house hunting and getting situated, let me know.

I was really hoping to hear that you were headed back to Ohio. However, now that I know you are going to be around, I will definitely catch up with you for dinner at some point.

Back